Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Space is a war-fighting domain, just like the land, air and sea,” Trump said. “We may even have a Space Force — we have the Air Force, we’ll have the Space Force, you know, the Army, the Navy.”

He added: “I said, maybe we need a new force, I was not really serious, but now I’m thinking that’s a great idea. We’re making a Space Force. Tremendous.”

The Pennsylvania 18th Congressional District election, which the Republican Saccone was expected to win quite easily, seems to be very close, with the Democrat candidate Lamb a few hundred votes ahead currently. The Democrats are claiming victory but it's not quite clear yet. That would be a stunning loss for the Republicans.

One county still has to count about 1,000 absentee ballot papers.

The Pennsylvania 18th Congressional District election, which the Republican Saccone was expected to win quite easily, seems to be very close, with the Democrat candidate Lamb a few hundred votes ahead currently. The Democrats are claiming victory but it's not quite clear yet. That would be a stunning loss for the Republicans.

One county still has to count about 1,000 absentee ballot papers.

they're probably Putin's papers now.

20% swing to the Dem's. Even if the Republican candidate somehow manages to scrape over the line by the odd 100 votes on the 10th recount (and I don't doubt for a second this could happen), it is still a huge kick in the slats for the GOP.

I was watching this last night.

A huge kick in the bollocks for the Republicans and Shitgibbon regardless.

Some of the local republicans were on MSNBC claiming President Trumps rally hurt them more than they expected.

I was watching this last night.

A huge kick in the bollocks for the Republicans and Shitgibbon regardless.

Some of the local republicans were on MSNBC claiming President Trumps rally hurt them more than they expected.
I listen to TRMS ( http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/the-rachel-maddow-show-podcast) podcast from MSNBC on my way to work in the morning. She's not everyone's cup of tea, but she certainly get's down into the weeds.

I listen a few hours behind, so I get last nights show today. She certainly stuck the boot in over this election.

DYQaHYpW4AAMBmW.jpg:large

I'm an 18 man myself, as it encapsulates everything about him and everything that those who voted for him chose to overlook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.