Donald Trump wins U.S. Election.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RichardDunneOwnGoal, 9 Nov 2016.

1. TonyM

TonyM

"Under His Eye"

2. BobKowalski

BobKowalski

Well let’s hope so.

McMaster is next for the chop apparently. Probably give the job to that lunatic John Bolton as both he and Pompeo (or whatever his name is) want to recreate the early 2000’s and go to war in the Middle East with Iran as their country of choice.

3. mat

mat

Trump sympathising with May over alleged nerve agent attack. He too knows what it feels like to swallow liquid sprayed by a Russian...

4. Vic

Vic

5. BigOscar

BigOscar

Anyone see the collection of photos of Jose Altuve with Trump yesterday after the Astro's were invited to the White House? Fantastic stuff

6. Uncle Wally One Ball

Uncle Wally One Ball

Pretty transparent isnt it? Tillerson speaks out against Russia in the poisoning investigation and aligns with a key ally in condemning it and wanting clarity. Trump shits his pants and sacks him

7. buckshot

buckshot

President Dipshit spent a day staring at walls.

8. buckshot

buckshot

“Space is a war-fighting domain, just like the land, air and sea,” Trump said. “We may even have a Space Force — we have the Air Force, we’ll have the Space Force, you know, the Army, the Navy.”

He added: “I said, maybe we need a new force, I was not really serious, but now I’m thinking that’s a great idea. We’re making a Space Force. Tremendous.”

9. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

The Pennsylvania 18th Congressional District election, which the Republican Saccone was expected to win quite easily, seems to be very close, with the Democrat candidate Lamb a few hundred votes ahead currently. The Democrats are claiming victory but it's not quite clear yet. That would be a stunning loss for the Republicans.

One county still has to count about 1,000 absentee ballot papers.

10. BJL_City

BJL_City

they're probably Putin's papers now.