Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the true colours, dishonesty and hypocrisy of the anti trump slips out

OFfs! The irony is strong with this one. :)

When Trump tells over 3,000 tiny balls out, fact checked lies, you ignore that. When someone points out your guys SP, it’s them being dishonest and hypocritical?

Are you wearing a ten gallon hat and spurs, cradling an assault rifle?

I bet if and when he gets convicted you will claim it’s all fake evidence.

This sprang to mind.

I am going to put this put there, that when all this Trump sh1t is concluded, the Don will be laid bare (sorry ladies) as a bigger crook that Nixon.

Any Republican who stood by and did nothing, or worse lied to protect him should be removed from office and be subject to criminal prosecution as appropriate.

They'll be all tarnished forever once this racist cunts time is up.

I’m not sure I understand your point. But, if you color me anti-Trump, you are right. If you are calling me a hypocrite, then you are just being silly in trying to make points, and I’ll color you a RWNJ and Trumpeter.

Whatever. Not interested in arguing about it. At this point, only a blind man cannot see what I’m saying about Trump...and it doesn’t negate my point to acknowledge the past or current realities of diplomatic actions.

Oh, and I was trying to be even-handed, given it was Nixon and Kissinger you were talking about...as in Republicans.
Exactly
"Not interested"
Roughly a million plus Bangladeshi hindus were murdered and/ or gangraped.

And the white House (illegally) contacted China to encourage them to support Pakistan, (illegally) encouraged and allowed support and spare parts to flow in from Turkey, withdrew and sidelined the US ambassador to Bangladesh who complained (hence the "Blood" telegram), and nearly started a nuclear war by sailing in support of the army of rapists responsible.
And yes, also managed some racist comments and calling a woman prime minister a "woman"

So, everything you could throw at Trump, but worse.
And not a peep from those strange people in America and West Europe who have suddenly discovered "morality" when it comes to Trump.

And yes, they were from the sane party as Abraham Lincoln as you point out. Just like womaniser, misogynist and Trump idol JFK was not, thanks for the history.

Exactly
"Not interested"

And the white House (illegally) contacted China to encourage them to support Pakistan, (illegally) encouraged and allowed support and spare parts to flow in from Turkey, withdrew and sidelined the US ambassador to Bangladesh who complained (hence the "Blood" telegram), and nearly started a nuclear war by sailing in support of the army of rapists responsible.
And yes, also managed some racist comments and calling a woman prime minister a "woman"

And not a peep from those strange people in America and West Europe who have suddenly discovered "morality" when it comes to Trump.

And yes, they were from the sane party as Abraham Lincoln as you point out. Just like womaniser, misogynist and Trump idol JFK was not, thanks for the history.
What point are you trying to make? Everyone knows Nixon was a crook and his support of Pakistan during their genocidal campaign against the Hindus in Bangladesh in 1971 was shameful. But what the fuck has that got to do with Trump?

Exactly
"Not interested"

I see you have an issue. Good luck with it. Bye.

Wonder what concessions Trump will make just to ensure Kim turns up and doesn't make him look even more stupid than usual by staying away.

4000.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.