Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been pretty quiet on the Trump front, so just the five tweet salvo this morning:

1. "Iger, where is my call of apology? You and ABC have offended millions of people, and they demand a response. How is Brian Ross doing? He tanked the market with an ABC lie, yet no apology. Double Standard!"
Aimed at the ABC head honcho, who is accused of saying mean things and how it's hypocrisy to sack Roseanne but okay to insult Trump.
(clue: I'm pretty certain that at no point was there an implication from Iger/ABC that Trump was descended from orang-utans).

2. "The corrupt Mainstream Media is working overtime not to mention the infiltration of people, Spies (Informants), into my campaign! Surveillance much?"
Not sure why he's forgotten to use SPYGATE, or why he finishes with 'Surveillance much?'

3. "Not that it matters but I never fired James Comey because of Russia! The Corrupt Mainstream Media loves to keep pushing that narrative, but they know it is not true!"
Um, didn't he admit to this already? I wonder why mention this randomly if it doesn't matter?

4. "Very good meetings with North Korea."
Informative, isn't it? Did he walk into a map by accident? I won't go into the joke about not knowing which Kim is which.

5. "Will be giving a Full Pardon to Dinesh D’Souza today. He was treated very unfairly by our government!"
Within the last five years, guilty of electoral felony, a short sentence and probation. Still his wikpedia page offers one or two clues why that deserves a full pardon (and the government treated him badly? The government and courts are separate surely?):
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinesh_D'Souza

So defray racist comment, claim he's being victimised, contradict himself, indeterminate random six word phrase regarding Pompeo (presumably), and pardon an Obama-hating criminal. Obviously a slow day...

The US has confirmed that it imposing import tariffs of 25% on steel and 10% on aluminium from EU states. This on top of the highly sensitive nature of the Iran sanctions, which threatens EU companies with crippling fines. There will be more to follow, especially with regards to German exports, which Trump continues to criticise. At least the myth of the "special relationship" is debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.