Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should uave a thread on the Clintons. We could talk about Laura Silsby and her links to the Clintons and their foundation.

Funny how the media didn't go hell for leather on that incident like they battered Oxfam!
Why don't you start one instead of polluting this thread with Clinton whataboutery.

We should.

It amazes me the amount of people who come to their defence without properly knowing how shady their past is.

I mean supporting child traffickers is absolutely disgraceful and the media should have ripped them to pieces.
See above

It is interesting, the number of people who consider Trump a rapist because of something he said, and are also apologists for genuine mass rape and find nothing wrong with "leftist" politicians who facilitate them
Give us one example of a person who is an apologist for mass rape.

The Conservative media has had a hard on for the Clintons for decades. They have poured over, dissected, investigated, had Congressional investigations into them that went on for years and found pretty much the square root of fuck all. The media of all stripes and persuasion obsessed over Hillary’s emails to the point it become a psychological disorder. This is despite the fact that every fucker in every administration has done and continues to do the same. The Clinton Foundation is also a point of obsession but here is the real kicker. You have a hostile Republican administration, the control of Congress and a Republican appointed DOJ yet at no point have they seriously considered prosecuting the Clintons even though this would be wildly popular with Conservatives. You know why they haven’t? Because there is fuck all there to prosecute. Conservatives have immersed themselves for decades in a sea of mind rotting paranoid bullshit that they no longer have the capacity to tell fact from fiction. It would be funny if it weren’t so fucking tragic.

I’m not a Republican, I’d be a Democrat if I was American.

I’ve been warned about talking about the Clintons on other threads before so I’m not going to continue it in a Trump thread.

I completely disagree with you and think they’re a pair of evil twunts.

That’s all I’m going to say on it now and will only respond to Trump posts.

The Clinton deflection tactic is the go to play on Fox every time Trump gets bad press. The common thread running through it all is that there is little substance. Nothing in comparisons to the sea of dodgy dealings and corruption around Trump. Look at the Trump University scam, that in itself is 10x worse than anything the Clintons have done yet it's not even in the top 10 of the scams that Trump has pulled off.

I’m not a Republican, I’d be a Democrat if I was American.

I’ve been warned about talking about the Clintons on other threads before so I’m not going to continue it in a Trump thread.

I completely disagree with you and think they’re a pair of evil twunts.

That’s all I’m going to say on it now and will only respond to Trump posts.

To be fair, despite us all veering off-topic, it's clear you have been profoundly influenced by a book that it would seem few of the rest of us have read, which I think should be recognized. Despite the fact that Hitchens was an anarchist (in my view), and certainly had multiple agendas, he was also exceedingly bright and unique.

Again -- the arguments continue to come back to left vs right and Clinton vs. Trump. I am a pragmatist who has voted across the spectrum of American politics over 30+ years of election cycles. I want to compartmentalize Trump as a person not a politician, and to avoid rationalization for why one would have voted for him, and focus solely on who he has demonstrated over 25 years that he is.

I fail to see how anyone not lazy, stupid, amoral, immoral or evil could do anything other than be appalled at this man. There is no context needed.

To be fair, despite us all veering off-topic, it's clear you have been profoundly influenced by a book that it would seem few of the rest of us have read, which I think should be recognized. Despite the fact that Hitchens was an anarchist (in my view), and certainly had multiple agendas, he was also exceedingly bright and unique.

Again -- the arguments continue to come back to left vs right and Clinton vs. Trump. I am a pragmatist who has voted across the spectrum of American politics over 30+ years of election cycles. I want to compartmentalize Trump as a person not a politician, and to avoid rationalization for why one would have voted for him, and focus solely on who he has demonstrated over 25 years that he is.

I fail to see how anyone not lazy, stupid, amoral, immoral or evil could do anything other than be appalled at this man. There is no context needed.

Not just the book, although it’s a good place to start. I would never just take one man’s view without reading further into a topic.

I hate Trump, I’ve said this about 500 times in this thread.

It’s God and the Democrats making him do it - it’s 2018 for fuck sake, what’s the matter with them?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.