Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just happy something that seemed destined to result in mass bloodshed has now massively calmed.

He gets a lot wrong Trump, which is normal for a man of his intelligence but this one I don’t think he had a choice.

Wait and see how it plays out, if we end up at square one again with NK keeping the nukes and threatening the west, I’ll admit I was wrong. If they don’t and disarm then you can admit you got it wrong.
Who created the “crisis,” so he could be the Bullshitter in a China Shop to “fix” it?

Not a damned thing has changed, yet he comes home and says you can sleep safely dm your bed, the NK poses no nuclear threat anymore.

Who knew all it took was 45 mins behind closed doors?!

A positive outcome from a poor process is definitely better than a negative outcome from a poor process. The problem was the stupidly poor process, not the toss-up result!

Who created the “crisis,” so he could be the Bullshitter in a China Shop to “fix” it?

Not a damned thing has changed, yet he comes home and says you can sleep safely dm your bed, the NK poses no nuclear threat anymore.

Who knew all it took was 45 mins behind closed doors?!

A positive outcome from a poor process is definitely better than a negative outcome from a poor process. The problem was the stupidly poor process, not the toss-up result!

It’s been a massive problem well before the orange **** took over

I am not sure about his first wife, but I am willing to bet that she is far less of a hypocrite than most of the Trump haters.

You know, the pompous, sanctimonious rape apologists who find nothing wrong in voting for the Labour leaders who covered up Telford, Rotherham, fgm (zero convictions in the UK) and religious gender segregation, or in honouring racist scumbag, and genocidal murderers such as Churchill.
But apparently Trump is Hitler and Satan combined because he once said something in a locker room.
I AM sure of his wife...no “but” needed.

Additionally, that’s not the only reason, but A+B+C= ****! Simple math.

As for the rest, whataboutism is played out. You can whine about Churchill (WTF?!) and your own parochial political outrage du jour, but it has nothing to do with the specific actions of this specific person. That’s all.

It’s been a massive problem well before the orange **** took over
Oh, there was a problem...just as there is a problem with Chinese expansion in the SCS, and Russian Expansionism. What I’m saying is that the problem was being worked diplomatically and through sanctions, then the Orange One shows up, tells them “Fire & Fury” is coming to “Little Rocket Man” and a few months later he is a “smart man and a great negotiator.” Schizo!!

Oh, there was a problem...just as there is a problem with Chinese expansion in the SCS, and Russian Expansionism. What I’m saying is that the problem was being worked diplomatically and through sanctions, then the Orange One shows up, tells them “Fire & Fury” is coming to “Little Rocket Man” and a few months later he is a “smart man and a great negotiator.” Schizo!!

The proof will be in the pudding.

No. The RESULT will be in the pudding.

Remember in high school,where you stumbled on a right answer, but didn’t show your work to let the teacher know you knew what you were doing? Even if he stumbles upon the answer, THE PROCESS has been poor.

The ends do not justify the means....even when the ends are what we ALL want.

Sorry mate but you’re wrong. There has always been tension but never any real prospect of nuclear war until Trump threatened one. The tension may have temporarily been reduced but the consequence of that is a more secure KJU in power, free to do what the fuck he wants with his own people with no consequences. If you think there’s even the slightest chance he’ll give up his nukes you’re completely deluding yourself.
It won’t be long before SK and Japan start to feel less secure with the US taking a step back in the region.
China and Russia are the big winners in this, as much as the KJU regime. The big losers are the western leaning countries in the area, the US and the NK population.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.