Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
YGBSM?

There is a massive difference between having a military lily pad in settled territory of a strategic (or treaty) ally and BUILDING NEW ISLANDS IN INTERNATIONAL WATERS TO CLAIM SOVEREIGN TERRITORIAL WATERS and project power over the islands of SE Asia.

Do you understand the difference between containment and overt aggression and expansionism?
It's called protecting yourself after years of aggression.
Let me just get this correct.

You have no opinion on the US bases, but you have an opinion on CHINA building a base in the "South CHINA Sea"

Can you also tell me who reports it as aggression?
Should China just sit back and allow more foreign bases to turn up on their doorstep?

Maybe Xi should call Saddam and ask what happens when you give up your means of defence, oh fuck I forgot, the US and UK killed him.
Ah well, not Saddam, Xi could call Ghaddafi and ask him the same. Ah yeah, that's right, same happened to him when he gave up his chem weapons and the US and UK helped fund terrorists to take him down.
Phone Assad then! Ask him! He can't? Assad is fighting US and UK funded ISIS fighters in his own country and can't come to the phone right now?

Let's hope the Irish never build and island in the Irish Sea. That would be confusing

Last edited:
Some of the more friendly networks discussing the parent/child separation - it’s pretty remarkable stuff

So let me just get this right and put it into context. An Australian media mogul has no issue with children being put in cages and being treated like animals by the government of a country that stands by democracy apparently.
Yet runs a 23 day campaign against a charity that exposed the same Australian media moguls tax avoidance for reps of the charity to pay for sex.

When will people actually wake up and smell the fucking truth!

The most obvious fraud I and others are ever likely to see was Tony ‘war criminal’ Blair.
He was and still is a stain on the name of the Labour Party. A totally despicable human being. He puts Trump in the shade very easily. But ‘he’s one of your own’ isn’t he?
Are you really so simple? Your reasoning suggests it. You think anyone that calls out Trump is a left winger or Labour supporter. I’m economically to the right of Ghengis Khan and I still see Trump for the **** that he is.

Are you really so simple? Your reasoning suggests it. You think anyone that calls out Trump is a left winger or Labour supporter. I’m economically to the right of Ghengis Khan and I still see Trump for the **** that he is.

Its the one big issue with the forum at this time mate. You have to be either Stalin in your politics or Ghengis Khan and no one is allowed to be in the middle or have views that can swing between the 2.

Trump is a **** regardless of where your political compass falls.

How and in what respect?

Well there has been a missile crisis every decade for the last three.

In 1994 when Kim Il Sung died and the son took over the agreement with the Clinton Administration was ruined and they restarted the nuclear programme, ignoring the US and international agreement.

It was in 2002 that NK finally admitted they had gone against the US agreement but said they had a right to have it, thus causing what the press called the 2nd crisis.

Bush’s tactic was to back off and not engage but this resulted in NK completely withdrawing from the nuclear nonproliferation treaty and entering into a mini sort of Cold War with the West.

I live in California. I never once thought there was some near catastrophe. Want to know why? Because if Kim decided to do something rash, his regime would last another 48 hours max. He’d be dead or out of power probably. He’d give up every single shred of leverage he ever had or thought he had. He’d never do it because he is interested in one thing and one thing only: self-preservation.

Trump would never do anything because bullies are pussies and he’s full of shit. He’s a liar. He talks tough, but he lies. He talks soft, but he lies. Just assume he’s lying. You’ll be right inevitably.

This should be obvious — so obvious that it doesn’t need explaining to anyone. Why do I need to explain it to you then?

And you brushed it off, but you still haven’t explained how you say there could never be a coup from within and we’re all deluded to think so yet Kim was worried about — gasp — a coup from within, marshaled by his own family.

I’m going to wrap this up soon with you because I honestly don’t have the time nor the will to carry on and you’re a fucking cheeky git too.

You don’t need to explain to me how the deterrent of nuclear weapons work, I understand it.

However we’ve never had a situation where both parties were openly talking about using them in such a way, whilst I didn’t think anyone would use it we were never too far away from one of the little fat idiots losing it and pressing the button.

I for one feel much better about the situation now, surely you can understand that you’re in a safer position now than 6 months ago?

Because Kim has complete and total control, it’s a police state, his top generals and advisors live in luxury and the people suffer. It’s a totalitarian’s wet dream.

There has never been anything close to a coup, not even an assassination attempt, because they’re all brought up to love him and he’s that paranoid he kills people even if they aren’t plotting something.

You kill the dear leader you die too, it’s exactly the same reason Kim doesn’t fire off nuclear weapons.

There’s been 0 evidence of a coup so it’s on you to say why you think it’s possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.