Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you know everything going on in the States? Hmmmmm

(tongue firmly i cheek)
We don't have Fox, so we can't find out!

It was vaguely mentioned on the tv last night that this might be as bad for Trump's PR as GWB's Katrina efforts were for him. Is that an even vaguely reasonable opinion?

(tongue firmly i cheek)

It was vaguely mentioned on the tv last night that this might be as bad for Trump's PR as GWB's Katrina efforts were for him. Is that an even vaguely reasonable opinion?

With Bush, one could argue, that it was an unprecedented natural disaster and he was caught on the hop - with Trump, there is no mitigation as far as I’m concerned

This has got to be the end of him

(tongue firmly i cheek)

I hope it's bad for the c**t!
I don't watch Fox news either

(tongue firmly i cheek)

With Bush, one could argue, that it was an unprecedented natural disaster and he was caught on the hop - with Trump, there is no mitigation as far as I’m concerned

This has got to be the end of him

Other than the fact this all started under the Obama administration? This has all been reported on before Trump got into power where was the faux outrage then?

Other than the fact this all started under the Obama administration? This has all been reported on before Trump got into power where was the faux outrage then?
Funny, didn't think Obama was president at the end of January 2017.

Even if he was (and he wasn't) you'd have to be a seriously evil **** not to do something about it in the 18 months since.

Funny, didn't think Obama was president at the end of January 2017.

Even if he was (and he wasn't) you'd have to be a seriously evil **** not to do something about it in the 18 months since.

Hasn't the law in been place for ages, but this is a new approach to enforcing it, more draconian than previous?

Kids were not separated from thier parents with Obama - Trump has implemented the ‘zero tolerance’ policy. There is a document out there showing this

Even if that wasn’t the case, which I can assure you it is, believe me this is not ‘faux outrage’ - I’m disgusted than anyone could do this but it’s people like you that want to make it a Obama/Trump thing or want to try and justify it that I really pity. You’ve fallen for it hook line and sinker but are too entrenched to see it

Hasn't the law in been place for ages, but this is a new approach to enforcing it, more draconian than previous?
Yeah, law can be bent a lot of ways depending on how you enforce it. Here's an example.

@Barcon being drunk in public (not disorderly) is an offence in Canada, do they arrest people for it without them causing trouble prior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.