Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon he was told he could meet lizzie if he backed down,poor her and /or the trophy wife refused to pretend to act as his caring wife unless he stopped it,he was helt bent on it so someone has bribed him the big toddler like he is
He's been pressured to end it because of the worldwide condemnation. Apparently Ivanka encouraged him to end it as well.

China has made certain territorial claims over lands adjacent to its mainland. If the other neighbouring countries contend these claims then they should settle the dispute through the normal legal channels. The US has absolutely no business exercising its muscles on the other side of the planet over a legal dispute to which it has absolutely no stake. If the US wants to continue extending its tentacles across the planet then it should not be surprised when the targets of its malevolence take action to defend their sovereignty.
These claims have been taken through normal legal channels and every time, China refuses to acknowledge the outcome, because their historical claim is paper thin (i.e. there is absolutely no evidence of them having set up a permanent colony on any of the islands). They have repeatedly refused to negotiate with the other claimants to the islands in any sort of peaceful way, instead using their powerful military to simply taken control of them by force. That is why it's important for other world powers (not just America) to sail their ships wherever they want in those seas, so show that they don't recognise China's claim to the territory, and show China that they can't just do what they want because the islands are vaguely close to their coastline (although actually much closer to the coastline of pretty much every other country that makes a claim).

It's an accurate statement. The entire purpose of international law is to provide a legal structure for solving territorial disputes. And who stands up to the US? When you accept such inane arguments that the "might is right" then you inevitably yield complete control to the most powerful militaristic entity.
Such as what is happening in the South China Sea with China being the most powerful militaristic entity in the area? You are arguing the same points against each other.

Let’s get back on topic can we?
Tonight ‘The Donald’ has shown that he does listen.
That he does care.
He has compassion and is a strong President.
I just wish this country had a leader anywhere
near remotely like him. I really do.

Clarkie or pure crap, I'm not sure.

Clarkie or pure crap, I'm not sure.

It’s infantile and boring to repeat time and time again such insults to anyone who shows any shred of support for any action trump does. It’s not original and it’s completely transparent.

What do you think about white farmers being forcibly evicted from their homesteads in Zimbabwe and South Africa out of interest?

But no, I don’t think it’s less of a shitty think Britain (not America) did. It was your choice of word ‘native’ that congers up a different image is all.

And the whataboutery award goes to...

It’s infantile and boring to repeat time and time again such insults to anyone who shows any shred of support for any action trump does. It’s not original and it’s completely transparent.

As is your trolling in every single thread you post in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.