Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
C. Romania was as bad, it was probably worse tbf. One of my best mates in secondary school was a political refugee from there after the coup thanks to her father. They had a slow leak of media in from the rest of the world. North Korea has the internet.

From what I’ve seen/read whilst they have the internet they cannot access anything the regime doesn’t allow them to.

I saw something recently with two young girls, maybe 20, and they were astonished at a smuggled DVD showing “yellow hair people” from Europe.

I can’t imagine Romania was as bad.

Saw this description of how Trump handles things and it's pretty spot on tbh

1: Shit on the floor
2: Claim someone else shit on the floor
3: Refuse to clean up the shit
4: Finally announce that you're going to clean up your own shit
5: Act like you're a hero for cleaning up your own shit off the floor

Number 4 should be: Finally announce you’re going to clean up somebody else’s shit (the somebody else has proof it wasn’t them)

Trump is simply

Make a decision popular with followers = get attention.
Tweet some nonsense that will infuriate opponents and titlate his followers = gets attention.
Ignorre the outrage finally blaming someone else, possibly giving then an insulting monika or throwing the word cruel in a sentence =gets attention.
Story comes out either his melania or ivanka have urged him to look again = shows he listens and get attention.
Changes his mind, but vaguely insinuates he hasn't = gets attention.
Declares he has done a great deed in u-turning a previous decision and claims victory = get attention.

All the while he gets as much attention as he needa to fullfill his ego.

And the whataboutery award goes to...
Not at all, the poster in question talked about a 200 year claim being important. I asked him about the farmers and said poster only ever posts a tracking the West and defending Assad/Putin and now China so I thought I’d gauge his feelings and crocodile tears.

I know you may have just learnt the word whataboutery and great stuff for using it, but the second part of my post answered the question as to my feelings on the forced eviction of the Islanders. So no whataboutery as I answered. Next time though eh vic.

Surely the south china seas and china globaly and the chinese policy overseas and it's global reach is a seperate thread and is only distracting from the trump debate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.