Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure we are all grateful for your nuanced understanding of the situation.

You're welcome

Means alot coming from someone clearly upto his neck in confirmation bias regarding painting Trump in a negative light that at this point he could pull your family from a burning vehicle and you'd call him a cvnt.

And before you retort i don't support Trump, i think he's a moron but i don't blind myself to some of the positive work he's doing.

You're welcome

Means alot coming from someone clearly upto his neck in confirmation bias regarding painting Trump in a negative light that at this point he could pull your family from a burning vehicle and you'd call him a cvnt.

And before you retort i don't support Trump, i think he's a moron but i don't blind myself to some of the positive work he's doing.
Which is?

So what you’re saying is that his supposed popularity is proof that he’s doing the right thing?

His statement about Germany’s crime rate being up by 10% is a blatant lie. It’s actually down.

Saying he’s shown compassion goes against his stated view that the whole fuss about caging kids is a partisan issue that no-one would be bothered about if there wasn’t an election in November. He’s issued the Exec Order because the current situation was affecting his ratings not because he gives a shit about the issue. The proof of this is all there in his tweets and retweets if you look.

The point about his popularity rating was in response to a comment stating everyone hating him. Evidence would suggest this is far from he case. Clearly this is not the case. I beg to differ on Germany but will check and come back to you. You have no idea why he issued the exec order - your opinion on that is totally subjective.

I read his Twitter daily so I do look.

Not only are you touting facts that aren't facts (popularity figures: wrong. German crime figures: wrong. Business confidence: don't even know what that is. If you are referring to the BOI: wrong.), but you have missed the entire point of my post, and I mean all of it.

Popularity figures are correct. I have just got them off line. German Crime figures straight from his twitter but will come back to you as I said to West did a blue. 3rd point you don’t understand so why comment? I said I was posting quickly as to why he is doing a good job in my opinion. I will re read your post if that is ok and digest your main point again.

The point about his popularity rating was in response to a comment stating everyone hating him. Evidence would suggest this is far from he case. Clearly this is not the case. I beg to differ on Germany but will check and come back to you. You have no idea why he issued the exec order - your opinion on that is totally subjective.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/235751/trump-job-approval-tying-personal-best.aspx

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/19/17478916/trump-germany-tweet-crime-refugee-merkel

Popularity figures are correct. I have just got them off line. German Crime figures straight from his twitter but will come back to you as I said to West did a blue. 3rd point you don’t understand so why comment? I said I was posting quickly as to why he is doing a good job in my opinion. I will re read your post if that is ok and digest your main point again.

I will judge all these statistics AT THE END OF HIS PRESIDENCY, just like YOU said you would judge HIM, which means you aren't allowed to cite them as evidence to determine if he's doing a good job. YOUR WORDS, not mine.

No-one has said everyone hates him. Clearly 40% of the US population think he’s great. That says a lot about the gullibility of a large number of people when you look at the persistent proven lies and hypocrisy.
I’ve posted his retweet about the immigration issue twice on here which proves his real opinion on the situation so my opinion is actually based on fact.

Clearly blinded by your bias too... Not here to shepherd you.
One who looks at politics with his hand over one eye isnt worth debating with as anything i say will fall on your mind made up ears.
I have no bias, I promise you. Just two eyes and a brain. That said, i wont post back - you have my word. Just tell me what positive work you think he is doing. I wont say anything, I'll just read it.

Your like sheep. You really are. I will continue to reserve judgement and judge him at the end of his term. He is trying to protecting Americas borders and rebuild their economy that is what he promised in his election mandate and he was voted in on the back of it. He got this one wrong on the kids issue and has made an amendment. He has made progress with the North Korea matter as well and is being firm on trade matters.
The man whose views, mirror the sun, calls people sheep!

BIG FAT FUCKING LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.