Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man whose views, mirror the sun, calls people sheep!

BIG FAT FUCKING LOL!

The sun which is the paper for the vast majority of men who work on my sites? I believe is also the most read paper in the country. Normal working class men.

Laugh all you want. People who just jump on the anti trump insults and are unable to give him any credit are exactly that - sheep.

No-one has said everyone hates him. Clearly 40% of the US population think he’s great. That says a lot about the gullibility of a large number of people when you look at the persistent proven lies and hypocrisy.
I’ve posted his retweet about the immigration issue twice on here which proves his real opinion on the situation so my opinion is actually based on fact.

The poster a few post back who I will give credit too was not rude to me said something along the lines about him being hated. Hence my response. You can’t label 45 percent of America gulllble. You have to respect their opinion.

The poster a few post back who I will give credit too was not rude to me said something along the lines about him being hated. Hence my response. You can’t label 45 percent of America gulllble. You have to respect their opinion.
Not all of them are gullible. Some are happy with the lies and hypocrisy.

Your first link actually agreed with mine. His rating at 45 percent is very similar to that of Obama which is exactly what I said. I could post about twenty links about volumes crime on Germany which I have just read. There seems to be very conflicting opinions depending which element of the press you read. The most balanced seemed to be the spectator which actually summed the situation up as crime is falling in Germany but it would be falling far more but for migration.

That is a side issue. Mexico has huge drug and crime issues and America is entitled to protect its southern border.

Your first link actually agreed with mine. His rating at 45 percent is very similar to that of Obama which is exactly what I said. I could post about twenty links about volumes crime on Germany which I have just read. There seems to be very conflicting opinions depending which element of the press you read. The most balanced seemed to be the spectator which actually summed the situation up as crime is falling in Germany but it would be falling far more but for migration.

That is a side issue. Mexico has huge drug and crime issues and America is entitled to protect its southern border.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
Approval ratings are lower than any president at this stage other than Carter.

You're welcome

Means alot coming from someone clearly upto his neck in confirmation bias regarding painting Trump in a negative light that at this point he could pull your family from a burning vehicle and you'd call him a cvnt.

And before you retort i don't support Trump, i think he's a moron but i don't blind myself to some of the positive work he's doing.

Leaving aside the racism, trade wars, fawning to dictators and the forcible incarceration of toddlers he’s doing an absolute bang up job. Glad to hear you are stoked too. #TeamAmerica #fuckyeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.