Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waste of time with you. If he did an amazing job you would spout similar.
If he ever does an amazing job, you’ll find out my view of him in that circumstance.
Read it again - on a par were the words used. Supports the fact he is not universally hated and his ratings are generally on the rise.
On a par means the same. He’s roughly on a par with Carter but lower than everyone else.

Leaving aside the racism, trade wars, fawning to dictators and the forcible incarceration of toddlers he’s doing an absolute bang up job. Glad to hear you are stoked too. #TeamAmerica #fuckyeah

That response is this thread in a nutshell.

You've picked out 1 thing ive said, put a red circle around it, zoomed in as to ignore the rest and then spouted a bunch of regurgitated nonsense all without making a single point.

That response is this thread in a nutshell.

You've picked out 1 thing ive said, put a red circle around it, zoomed in as to ignore the rest and then spouted a bunch of regurgitated nonsense all without making a single point.

You can’t debate with them mate. They will be calling you a troll next.

http://uk.businessinsider.com/psych...being-scared-can-make-you-more-conservative-1

Slightly off topic but just spent a minute thinking about how people who support the same football team and live in the same city can have such passionately differing political views. I asked myself if was to do with brain hard wiring rather than social influence as I have a brother brought up the same as me who makes Corbyn look like trump. (Brother doesn’t speak to me and thinks I am the devil incarnate). The above article suggests the brain has a huge impact on it. Really fascinating read and maybe apt as to why we as fellow blues very seldom fail to see the views of those with political opinions on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.