Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people, in this day and age, pick a position and stick to it. It’s not healthy - how many times do you see the panel on the news say ‘he/she has a good point there’? Never - which is remarkable really as apparently they are there for balance

They are not there for balance they are there to give two points of view equal standing, when they should tell one side to stop taking shit

Very good point mate.

Now, much more than a decade ago, there seems to be so many people who are either left or right on every single topic.

It’s not healthy for a society in my opinion.

They try but I don't think 40 people take them seriously, let alone 40 million.
It's a sad indictment on the US that between 1972 and 2016 the voter turnout has been between 49 and 55% of eligible voters. Even with that he had just over 60m so don't give the trolls/Russian bots ammunition.

Left/right blue/red racist/snowflake whatever com'on America this bloke is beyond the pale

The reason he's saying "no judges or court cases" is because his "zero tolerance" clusterfuck last week was made completely and utterly impossible because they don't have the judges and courtrooms to effectively prosecute everyone that's caught - which is why zero tolerance didn't exist under Bush or Obama.

The dumbest thing is that crossing the border illegally is such a minor crime (class B misdemeanor) that by the time these guys get in court to be found guilty, they're let go on time served.

The reason he's saying "no judges or court cases" is because his "zero tolerance" clusterfuck last week was made completely and utterly impossible because they don't have the judges and courtrooms to effectively prosecute everyone that's caught - which is why zero tolerance didn't exist under Bush or Obama.

The dumbest thing is that crossing the border illegally is such a minor crime (class B misdemeanor) that by the time these guys get in court to be found guilty, they're let go on time served.

Top post Dom. I think in the long run this clown will be a wake up call and net positive but fuck me are we risking so much to find out.

Not exactly a Trump thing but since when has it become acceptable to say this on TV? Probably since he was elected

Christ on a bike, not going to able to see for pussy hats at the Etihad next season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.