Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harley Davidson moving some production to plants abroad from the USA to overcome tariffs - way to go Donnie thats how to MAGA - thats the way this isolationist bollocks goes but I am sure his core support will blame this on those nasty foreigners anyway.

Harley Davidson moving some production to plants abroad from the USA to overcome tariffs - way to go Donnie thats how to MAGA - thats the way this isolationist bollocks goes but I am sure his core support will blame this on those nasty foreigners anyway.

China & Europe are targeting the states that export Harley Davidson's, Levi's, Whisky, Soy beans, Beef etc. All Trump won states too. It will backfire on the orange gimp for sure.

Some comments from the Texas manufacturing survey. Good reading overall; no doubt the economy continues to do very well; however some of the comments show some rising worries. Think we'll see a lot more of this kind of thing from the other regional business surveys as they come through:

https://www.dallasfed.org/research/surveys/tmos/2018/1806#tab-comments

How fuck dumb are these fuckers

Dumber than the dumbest cunts that have ever been classified as dumb cunts.

And the IQ scores prove it. The states who backed Trump are actually and factually the thickest cunts in America.

You can go look that up Trump fans.

And the IQ scores prove it. The states who backed Trump are actually and factually the thickest cunts in America.

I thought they must be but I didnt have the stats
200w.webp

They are also the States that contribute the least and take the most from Federal coffers, yet scream they want Government out of their lives. People like me, in high tax states, would welcome their annexation.

One half of the population of the USA lives in just NINE of the 50 states. As you can imagine, for the most part, they are BLUE DEMOCRATIC STATES! The Electoral College that Republicans rely on to get elected is so heavily skewed to the smaller, more rural “guns and butter” States that it is a joke! A couple of hundred years ago, with a very small national population, mostly concentrated on the east coast, the states wanted to make sure the smaller states got reasonable representation. Today, that difference is so heavily magnified that the Republican strategy to swamp rural America with “policies” they think will play well there (immigration, guns, military, “tax cuts”), the REAL ISSUES that face the majority of the nation never seem to get the attention they deserve...and we get jingoistic opportunists like Trump getting traction. As long as you can grab the support of Faux News and Right Wing radio, then you are the de facto Republican nominee, regardless of the lies you are willing to tell to get that support. After all, in a post-truth world where facts are meaningless and the balls to simply lie and double down on any dissent is lauded as “telling it like it is,” THIS is what one gets.

Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.