Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd think the bit about familiarity with mortars should have been a clue to the reality of the idea.
You'd think, but there are some people who truly believe that all citizens should be well drilled in handling all types of weapons and ammunition should the need ever arise to exercise their Second Amendment rights. They are indeed some of the most dangerous people on the planet.

Trump tweets "Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"
Russian foreign Ministry tweet agreeing.

Many would think the Ukraine invasion would have had something to do with it.

With all this protesting going on i find myself getting slightly angry at those doing it. Not because i am pro or anti Trump, i feel their efforts are for the camera's "look at me, look how original i am in showing my distaste for the president of the USA". It accomplishes literally nothing that i can see.

If they are really against him, why not use that money for the balloon to send to charities helping those stuck along the border (Mexico-USA) or similar. All this nonsense is folly. A lot of people could have used that money for more essential stuff, shelter and food for the homeless etc.

I would see the costs totting up and think "fuck this is all very expensive, would this money not be better spent doing some proper good"

tl;dr Waste of good cash imo making that balloon when so many are in need these days.

I wonder how much his visit to London and then onto Scotland for a round of golf cost the UK taxpayer?

And if they're willing to spout obvious bullshit to appease the gun lobby it's not hard to imagine that they'd lie about Russian influence in the election in order to appease Dumb Donald.

True. We could have a moron-off - does the US or UK have most stupid politicians? I appreciate Agent Orange gives you a significant lead.

Trump tweets "Our relationship with Russia has NEVER been worse thanks to many years of U.S. foolishness and stupidity and now, the Rigged Witch Hunt!"
Russian foreign Ministry tweet agreeing.

Many would think the Ukraine invasion would have had something to do with it.
So he's blaming the media, and previous administrations, and Russia agree?

All this whilst (allegedly) colluding with Russia to stop Hillary Clinton from being elected Russia seemingly interfering in US domestic affairs to secure a favourable US foreign policy towards them. And Trump is facilitating this through (not so) secret meetings, back channels and third parties.

They must have some serious leverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.