Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly he is not my president , so i couldn't care less, you get the government you deserve.

Secondly the Clintons were considered a worse option for your countrymen to elect.

Half the population of the USA had SUFFERED for too long and decided to hit out, basic human behavior.
now the prospect of yourself actually doing some suffering has you shitting your panties and running round like tart. Its Hilarious to the casual observer.
If by suffer you mean that they were looked down on for using racial slurs or for being ignorant I guess you have a point.

Mist people don’t consider having better access to healthcare or not being grabbed by the pussy or not losing your job because you’re gay as suffering though.

What a big love in all this is, just like Kim Jong did, Putin has Trump where he wants him.

Embarrassing, he won't condemn Russia and changed the subject to Hillary's emails.

Putin is a right fucking gangster, doesn't give a fuck about anything but what he decides is true, trump well and truly out of his depth with this fucker.

And the football nonsense wtf?

Putin is a right fucking gangster, doesn't give a fuck about anything but what he decides is true, trump well and truly out of his depth with this fucker.

And the football nonsense wtf?

This is worse than anything he's done before, he's literally sucking Putin's cock.

This is worse than anything he's done before, he's literally sucking Putin's cock.

That last question where trump just sided with Russia over his inteligence agency and then Vlad laughing at the compromising pictures rumour, Trump has met someone in Putin he cannot try and bully or berate so capitulates as he cannot match up to him as a leader.
Putin had him in his pocket all presser.

Last edited:
I sometimes wonder if Trump is insane.

No matter. Europe has to tend to its own affairs including defence. A political system that produces Bush and now this moron is no longer a reliable security partner. It’s being fun but fuck off and thanks for all the fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.