Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow,something must topple him shirley or are his supporters really that stupid to stick by him
Going by his social media he's not getting re-elected so let's hope the Democrats win a house in the midterms and we can laugh at the **** with his balls in a vice for 2 years before wishing him a merry fuck off and die.

Its become a cult Karen - even if he was to be jailed there will be a sizeable chunk of folk still holding a candle for him and blaming it on the Washington swamp - he has cleverly become Teflon coated in their eyes.
I was watching Obama last week thinking how the hell have America gone from him to Trump,i'm so glad he is not over here

Mid terms are going to be interesting. Dems are going to push the Trump-Putin angle, but the Progressives are wanting to push the Social Democracy angle and it's a toss up between the new younger faces wanting to take over the Dems, against the older established politicians who are bought by Big Business/ banks.

It doesn't help that Tom Perez states that young incumbents such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Nina Turner are the future of the Democrats.

All this infighting whilst Trump lights his own match on America and his Presidency.

I dread to see Trump's GOP slip through without the right challenge!!

Mid terms are going to be interesting. Dems are going to push the Trump-Putin angle, but the Progressives are wanting to push the Social Democracy angle and it's a toss up between the new younger faces wanting to take over the Dems, against the older established politicians who are bought by Big Business/ banks.

It doesn't help that Tom Perez states that young incumbents such as Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Nina Turner are the future of the Democrats.

All this infighting whilst Trump lights his own match on America and his Presidency.

He has got Vlad coming round before the mid terms coz he somehow thinks being perceived as being Putins lap dog makes him look like someone who bestrides the international stage - like Bliar did with Bush. And we all know how fondly old Tone is remembered eh?

Who do you think will run for president from the democrats?

Who do you think will run for president from the democrats?
Looks like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren at the moment from the outside and I can't see either of them winning tbh. Hopefully they find a fresher candidate. Sanders could possibly have won the last one but I don't think swing voters will want another outlier.

Looks like Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren at the moment from the outside and I can't see either of them winning tbh. Hopefully they find a fresher candidate. Sanders could possibly have won the last one but I don't think swing voters will want another outlier.
I remember Sanders but not the women,i used to watch american news channels a lot but stopped a while ago,might take some more notice in november

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.