Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never suggested it did. Only that in reporting facts aren't the only metric. Proper context and reasonable analysis are the forms of unbias which are the least prevelant.

I've never met Trump to know his character. Eichenwald has - he's been slating him in the press in a personal vendetta since the 1980s

I've never met Trump to know his character. Eichenwald has - he's been slating him in the press in a personal vendetta since the 1980s[/QUOTE]

He hasn't given you any clues?

Sexually assaulting women

Mocking handicapped people

Constant lying

Fake News man

Tax and draft dodger

Megalomaniac

I think you're not really paying attention.

Brilliant rally in Kentucky!

There was was another well known leader who used to hold rallys after he was elected to shore up his support. He also used to tell lies to supporters who believed every word he said and had a propaganda minister who used to spread falsehoods on his behalf just like Spicer.

There was was another well known leader who used to hold rallys after he was elected to shore up his support. He also used to tell lies to supporters who believed every word he said and had a propaganda minister who used to spread falsehoods on his behalf just like Spicer.

129958-004-C9B8B89D.jpg

Just watched a segment on Fox Sake Fake News' and his supporters interviewed are without a doubt the thickest fuckers in the US.

As Fox viewers have been consistently shown through research to be by and far the least politically informed of any demographic. They are beyond thick. He was shown to be a liar and probably involved with Russia and still these cunts refuse to see it. Morons.

You can look that up about Fox viewers.

I've never met Trump to know his character. Eichenwald has - he's been slating him in the press in a personal vendetta since the 1980s

Sexually assaulting women[/quote]

This never happened.

Mocking handicapped people

This never happened.

Constant lying

All politicians lie.

Fake News man

He's right, there is A LOT of bullshit written about him.

Tax and draft dodger

I don't believe using a tax loophole automatically makes you a bad person. I imagine a decent percentage of this forum have used the old PAYE dodge that used to go through umbrella companies rather than cards iu.

Megalomaniac

That doesn't even make sense.

I think you're not really paying attention.

No the problem is that I AM paying attention and nobody else is, instead quite happy to spurt half remembered headlines which present out of context stories or blatant lies as true because it fits their political position. If Trump was a left winger there'd be nowhere near the backlash there is against him, let's be honest about that.

Trump got 60 odd million votes and is the democratically elected leader of the US. To me, this means something because as an actual left winger rather than the bastardisation of neo-liberalism that has taken over the left, I value that as the highest qualification for the job. To everybody else it's just an inconvenient fact and he should be impeached or thrown out because they don't like his politics.

C51b3apVAAIxrjK.jpg

This never happened.

This never happened.

All politicians lie.

I don't believe using a tax loophole automatically makes you a bad person. I imagine a decent percentage of this forum have used the old PAYE dodge that used to go through umbrella companies rather than cards iu.

No the problem is that I AM paying attention and nobody else is, instead quite happy to spurt half remembered headlines which present out of context stories or blatant lies as true because it fits their political position. If Trump was a left winger there'd be nowhere near the backlash there is against him, let's be honest about that.

Trump got 60 odd million votes and is the democratically elected leader of the US. To me, this means something because as an actual left winger rather than the bastardisation of neo-liberalism that has taken over the left, I value that as the highest qualification for the job. To everybody else it's just an inconvenient fact and he should be impeached or thrown out because they don't like his politics.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing to see.

If you choose not to that is.

So if they all get jailed or forced out because facts prove they were at it, you will still be claiming he's Terrific?

And if you never watched him nicking the reporter who has cerebral palsy look it up and let's here your interpretation of what he was doing.

This never happened.

This never happened.

All politicians lie.

Trump got 60 odd million votes and is the democratically elected leader of the US. To me, this means something because as an actual left winger rather than the bastardisation of neo-liberalism that has taken over the left, I value that as the highest qualification for the job. To everybody else it's just an inconvenient fact and he should be impeached or thrown out because they don't like his politics.[/QUOTE]

There's nothing to see.

If you choose not to that is.

So if they all get jailed or forced out because facts prove they were at it, you will still be claiming he's Terrific?

And if you never watched him mocking the reporter who has cerebral palsy, look it up and let's here your interpretation of what he was doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.