Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a "conversation" w/ a Trump supporter recently and it's worse than you could imagine. I mentioned that since he was so upset about Obama taking his family on vacation w/ him when he was POTUS it must really piss him off that Trump goes on vacation every weekend. And not only does he go on vacation, he goes to his own resorts and charges inflated rates to American taxpayers to house his security/entourage. In addition, his wife lives in NYC so there's another separate security detail that is estimated to cost us $500,000/day. Oh yeah, we also sent security details with his son to Uruguay and both of his sons to UAE while they were doing business dealings that will directly benefit him financially.

His response: But Obama took his whole family with him.

It's like they have selective deafness. They don't just think he's doing okay, they think he's the greatest POTUS ever and that he's solving all of their problems. If they can't even see the obvious things that he's fucked up, what are the chances they'll have a problem with him dropping a nuclear bomb on China's doorstep and killing millions?

It's called "anchoring", I believe.

Who could possibly have guessed that being President of the USA wouldn't be easy?

maybe some fucking billionaire idiot that had smoke blown up his ass by Fox Sake News and believed he was somehow a political heavyweight and who thought because some of his predecessors made it look easy it was a piece of piss !! Add into that unlike his own business he isn't surrounded by yes men - indeed some appointments of yes men have been blocked - means he now realises there are consequences to what he says and does.

As @Magicpole said atop this very page -- This fucktard gives imbeciles a bad name.

He's exactly as smart as the morons who voted for him. Any rational person who heard somebody say that they could solve complex issues like healthcare, terrorism and immigration "easily" and "immediately" would immediately disqualify them from consideration. And if that same person who had ZERO experience and was also unable to give any details of these simple plans said "Only I can fix these problems" you'd have to consider putting them in an institution.

After all the "warmonger Hillary" nonsense, is there any doubt that the best thing about Trump's first 100 days is that he hasn't yet started a nuclear war? (Though his policy in the Middle East means more civilian deaths.)

Anyway, why is the USA so concerned about North Korea having missiles that could target the USA? Surely the Americans have a nuclear deterrent, so what's the problem?

This fucktard gives imbeciles a bad name.

He is an inarticulate, thick ****.

A loathsome, lying, horrible bastard ****.

Just to be clear where I stand on the scumbag. In case anybody thought I was a fan. :)
Ok that helps clarify what you think of him. Would love to hear your thoughts on his policies.

Not heard much about this...
Former Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer says that over 3,000 pedophiles belonging to an elite satanic pedophile ring have been arrested, amid a total blackout by the mainstream media.

Speaking with Infowars‘ Michael Zimmerman at the NRA’s annual convention, Sawyer says that intelligence insiders have confirmed that Trump’s vow to take down the elite pedophile ring in Washington DC is already being fulfilled.

According to Sawyer, his independent research has led him to discover that high-level government officials routinely torture and kill young children during satanic rituals. He says that despite a concerted effort by social media and the mainstream to suppress this information, they cannot escape the avalanche of truth being released by the independent media.

Transcript of interview with Former Navy SEAL Craig Sawyer

We started a nonprofit organization called ‘Veterans For Child Rescue’ and we are raising money to expose high level elite pedophile rings that are snatching up our children. Some of them are into satanic rituals and torturing little infants and toddlers to death.

I’m getting high level information from federal law enforcement and intelligence communities. There have been over 3,000 arrests since January. We have a President now who is not ok with children being raped and tortured to death, thank God.

With all of these arrests going on, I’ve been learning more and more about it and i’ve realised i have to go independent to get around the gatekeepers in the mainstream media who refuse to report on it.

My mission is to inform the American citizens of what they’ve been denied knowing. I want to provide a non permissive environment against these acts for these children and make a better environment for the children going forward. We have to do something.

I’ve assembled a task force of high level intelligence retirees and veterans who are very capable. So we’re going to shoot this documentary and shine a light on this cesspool of corruption and help clean it up.

Immediately after I told Alex Jones and announced our founding of the organisations. I got phone calls from officials saying there are two groups planning to attack the organisation.

I’m going to allow their attacks to illuminate what they’re doing.

Social media is suppressing my reach. Crowdfunding sites have undermined us. But every day we are gaining more and more support from high level officials. Its a grassroots movement that is growing very very quickly.

http://yournewswire.com/navy-seal-3000-pedophiles-arrested/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.