Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasowitz, Corallo, Spicer all quitting..plus Donald admitting that he wouldn't have hired Sessions if he'd known that he would recuse himself.
The House of Donald is looking a bit shaky....

Sadly, he became a caricature of the good man he had been, because he gave too much of himself to Trump. I was as frustrated by his lies as everyone, and that buried him in the eyes of the public. Melissa McCarthy put the nails and the dirt on that coffin in the eyes of the public...and did it hilariously!

I'm sure he will spend the next few months and years trying to rebuild his once sterling reputation. Poor bastard made that rod for his own back, so no sadness there, but Trump has turned to "a killer" (his words for Scaramucci, a hedge fund **** of the highest order) to correct his image. I'm currently listening to his briefing, and he has already professed his personal "love" for Trump.

Fasten your seatbelt!
Remind you of anyone?

Sean Spicer has resigned in protest about the appt of the communication director
He was very inept but funny to watch him in meltdown

You know, revisiting your post, I wrote a couple of months back that a communication director was on the cards and then Spicy started disappearing a bit more frequently.

Why didn't resign with the first knowledge of that news?

He's just trying to make his relief at not defending Daft Donald not so obvious!!

And talking of the Daft One, it's been reported that he's looking into how pardons might work in this presidency!

Basically seeing if he can exonerate friends, family or himself in illegal involvement!! Especially now the Special Counsellor is delving into his finances!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-mueller-special-counsel-russia-a7852181.html

Does Trump vet anything, at all...??

embed_hqfkzj.jpg

Scar deleted these tweets quite late in the day!

You know, revisiting your post, I wrote a couple of months back that a communication director was on the cards and then Spicy started disappearing a bit more frequently.

Why didn't resign with the first knowledge of that news?

He did, Kreskin!

BTW, the Scaramucci decision was made Thursday night, so I'm not sure why Spicy would have resigned months ago based on that prescience.

Sadly, he has fallen on his sword for the wrong guy, and six months too late. As soon as Trump wanted him to lie about the Inaugural crowd size, that should have been his "No, sir, I'm sorry, I can't say that. If you insist, I will have to resign, because I will not knowingly lie for you" moment, but he went ahead and did it and lost his years of credibility and respect from those who knew him...and SNL had a field day with it!

It's a great idea that if Trump or his team are found guilty of corruption with the Russians, then he can pardon himself/them.

I think quite a lot of Republicans would have major problems with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.