Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump tweeting that the US government has ended paying salaries to the "rebels" within Syria.

So let me just get this right, these "rebels" were employed to start a war.

Until Trump revealed a covert CIA operation authorised by Obama, what they were paid for doing wasn't public domain. They didn't start a war.

Trump preferred an overt operation to bomb Syrian airfields.

But the president has leaked a secret that not even Assange or Snowden or Manning revealed. Lock him up!

Thoughts on him banning transgender people from serving in the armed forces in any capacity?

Also, how will this effect the 4000 already in? Will they just be given the sack(no pun intended)

Thoughts on him banning transgender people from serving in the armed forces in any capacity?

Also, how will this effect the 4000 already in? Will they just be given the sack(no pun intended)
A diversion. He knows it'll appeal to his base and stop most of the media talking about Russia for a day or two.

Have you read either article?

It's hardly conclusive they have said themselves and there have been some positive figures who have scored high. Trump's not that, he's a pillock, but nonetheless it would be fair to say he hasn't committed acts anywhere near the level Hitler did.

Yes. I was just commenting that he'd scored highly on the test. I know the test doesn't prove anything; it just says he displays traits similar to that of a Psychopath.

I still don't think he is fit to be POTUS. His reaction to criticism it similar to that of a spoilt child, and the manner in which he holds grudges is simply petty beyond belief. Any World Leader who effectively tries to use Twitter to bully his political opponents does not deserve to hold their position.

Yes. I was just commenting that he'd scored highly on the test. I know the test doesn't prove anything; it just says he displays traits similar to that of a Psychopath.

I still don't think he is fit to be POTUS. His reaction to criticism it similar to that of a spoilt child, and the manner in which he holds grudges is simply petty beyond belief. Any World Leader who effectively tries to use Twitter to bully his political opponents does not deserve to hold their position.

I'd certainly agree with that.

He's a twat and to release such an important policy on twitter tells you all you need to know about what kind of **** he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.