Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can f*#k right off with that comment!

Black people have been protesting against brutality openly for 50 odd years & the minute they proclaim "Black Lives Matter"(too), they're villains??

Knob.

They're villains don't get upset about it and take your insult and use it as a suppository, they don't get a free pass to violence.

Who the FUCK said it was okay to brick protestors? You are on record as calling those who oppose white supremacy "lunatics." That's what YOU said. You didn't distinguish among race, creed, political spectrum or anything else. You made a massive generalization to make a point, got called out on it because it was fucking moronic, and now are trying to pretend you didn't say what you said. You have NO FUCKING CLUE what the make-up of the anti-protestors in Charlottesville were -- NONE. You select some element of them to prove a point. But that's NOT the case with those forming the right-side protest, organized and spearheaded by an AVOWED white supremacist. Instead telling me to "get the news" from "all sides", why don't you actually read the news -- ANY news?

And it pisses me off that you think I don't understand both sides. I'm intimately familiar with the frustrations of the disenfranchised working class white people. I'm involved in the agriculture and construction businesses among other things. I assure you the ranch hands and managers I know in northeastern California -- where there's been serious advocacy for secession from the state for decades -- are furious about their travails, way of life and even moral/ethical structure being ignored if not ridiculed by the left. Whether its globalism, gay marriage, immigration, gun control or excessive regulation and tax, they have a right to be upset about the new "standard" coda for what it means to be "American."

My problem is HOW that frustration has been expressed, whether voting for a completely unsuitable cheat and liar, or voting to secede from the state, that frustration has been expressed irresponsibly at the ballot box, or in a gathered protest like today's. When you act for change it is your RESPONSIBILITY as an adult to understand to the best of your abilities the consequences of your actions. That goes for Brexit too by the way.

The left was wrong about the polls, wrong at the ballot box, and wrong to look down their collective noses at who they considered bumpkins. What they haven't been wrong about is the consequences of the election. Trump has behaved exactly as anyone who spent any time understanding the man before voting would expect. And so have the hard edge of his "supporters".

So you're an intifa supporter? Have you seen the coverage?

Not sure if I can get the debate onto an even keal but will try. I have read a lot on the American Civil War and General Robert E Lee was the great General of the South. He has a statue in the old Viginia capitol Charlottesville. He stood and fought a campaign to support slavery amongst other things. It is being used by hard right campaigners as a focul point. To bring it up to date imagine if Germany had a statue of one of the Nazi era generals would there be any objections to its removal? For anyone interested in the American Civil War I can highly recommend The Civil War-a narrative by Shelby Foote.

The left are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and getting a good kick in and the liberal media don't like it one little bit, just watching CNN and it's hilarious, they are crapping it
This has only just started, the wild men in the mountains have yet to come into play

Disgusting post.

A person peacefully protesting Nazis died

Nobody including me wants to see anybody get killed at a protest rally, the left think they can do things carte blanche and get away with it which they have for years, the worm has turned on them and true to form they are whinging like little girls, if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen because the gloves are coming off, you can only poke a hornets nest so many times before the hornets turn nasty, the liberal left in the USA havn't got a clue what they have disturbed
Anyway time for you to run along and find another "ism" for you to whinge at

Nazi Apologist.

DHDX4itXoAEaoPD.jpg

The left are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and getting a good kick in and the liberal media don't like it one little bit, just watching CNN and it's hilarious, they are crapping it
This has only just started, the wild men in the mountains have yet to come into play

Good grief, you sir are a moron.

Nazi Apologist.
Do you expect anything less from a bloke who hates a whole country of people because one barman was not to his taste 30 odd years ago? More I read from him, the more I understand why the barman didnt like him in the first place. That photo above is very powerful btw, thanks for sharing it. That could have been taken 50 years ago. Its disgusting and a sad indictment of the man that these ignorant bigoted backwards excuses for people feel emboldened and validated because Trump is their president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.