Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are the front runners in 4 years time? I certainly don't think for a second that Trump will get the nomination again. Mind you, I'm not that up on American politics, I'm guessing he still has to win the nomination and doesn't just get a bye due to being President? The Democrats surely won't fuck up again though.

I have no idea. I still think there's a chance he hangs it up after four years and Pence runs. I am afraid that Elizabeth Warren or some other fringe zealot wins the nomination and the country's divisions will become even stronger.

I have no idea. I still think there's a chance he hangs it up after four years and Pence runs. I am afraid that Elizabeth Warren or some other fringe zealot wins the nomination and the country's divisions will become even stronger.

Therein lies the problem mate it's a mess isn't it? The politics this side of the pond looks as confused as the Americans are.

First of all, Elizabeth Warren is not a "fringe zealot", she's a self-made woman who has fought for families and consumer rights. She's stood up to big banks, corporate lobbyists, big pharma and every other group trying to screw the American people. She's also (obviously) on the right side of all social issues.

Secondly, Dumb Donald has a very, very good chance of being reelected. Republicans are working extremely hard to stop minorities and Democrats from voting, they're currently proposing removing polling stations from areas with a majority of Democrats.

First of all, Elizabeth Warren is not a "fringe zealot", she's a self-made woman who has fought for families and consumer rights. She's stood up to big banks, corporate lobbyists, big pharma and every other group trying to screw the American people. She's also (obviously) on the right side of all social issues.

Secondly, Dumb Donald has a very, very good chance of being reelected. Republicans are working extremely hard to stop minorities and Democrats from voting, they're currently proposing removing polling stations from areas with a majority of Democrats.
Removing polling stations? Is this genuine or are you on the wum?

The left are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and getting a good kick in and the liberal media don't like it one little bit, just watching CNN and it's hilarious, they are crapping it
This has only just started, the wild men in the mountains have yet to come into play

What a horrible post this really is.

This isn't a political point scoring situation. It's a matter of right and wrong.

You've made it out like the BLM campaign and the Nazi sympathisers are in some way comparable just because some BLM extremists are chanting to kill the police.

Like in any walk of life, you will get a minority of people who will hold extreme views. Those doing that in the BLM campaign are abhorrent. However, it doesn't take away the fact that they are campaigning for equality and to stop young and innocent black men from being gunned down by the police force.

Those white supremacists who are protesting are doing so with a far more sinister motive. The moment people resort to nazi salutes and wearing KKK masks shows that they are trying to incite racial hatred. The only point they are seemingly trying to make is that Black people are sub-human and deserve to die.

To make it out like they are a bastion of equality who are heroically fighting the 'liberal media' is disgraceful.

Removing polling stations? Is this genuine or are you on the wum?
I know it's happened before, they don't provide enough machines, or removing polling machines from the urban areas and putting them out in the sticks.

OK, perhaps my rhetoric was a bit strong and she herself would disagree that she's "self-made", which I actually respect -- but her rise to power has coincided directly with the financial crisis when she had easy targets to blame and chase after the fact. She's an ex-Republican who embraced populist leftist politics as a matter of political expediency, whose entire political career has consisted of grandstanding against those individuals and entities against whom she can make political hay. She has fundamental misunderstandings about how the money system works, and no diplomatic experience at all. She's divisive. She's the last thing the nation needs IMO.

Incy, you're on the verge of spamming, give it a rest!

I don't suppose anyone remembers me mentioning Cambridge Analytica?

Mike Flynn, the one who did get sacked for misleading Pence over his russia contacts, has just disclosed his links to this data mining/demographic analysis operation. Kushner is in there as well. Bannon and Brietbart. This is the same firm that worked with Farage on Brexit. Farage, who is the only person I am aware of to visit Julian Assange in his suite at the Ecquadorian Embassy.

Wikileaks.ru - not even once.

(If that comes accross as smug, believe me, I am astonished that my initial interpretation of the events and players still holds up today. It was all so depressing... so patently clear, yet unverifiable, I thought I must be wrong, as usual)

This whole thing might be the stress-test, the wake up call America needed. The strength of the country, of the democracy, is in its institutions, not it's leaders. But fuck me, Britain is stuck with a Putin-sponsored Brexit.

Putin sponsored Brexit hahahahaha these ruskies have been busy lately what with fixing the US election and Brexit, have we stepped back into the 1950s with all these 'reds under the bed'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.