Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. We could have a moron-off - does the US or UK have most stupid politicians? I appreciate Agent Orange gives you a significant lead.
He didn't even interview Steve King or Louie Gohmert, they make the rest of those guys look like Mensa members. Gohmert says we need oil pipelines because caribou like to have sex near them and King said "For everyone who's a valedictorian, there's another 100 out there that weigh 130 pounds and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert." about Mexicans.

He didn't even interview Steve King or Louie Gohmert, they make the rest of those guys look like Mensa members. Gohmert says we need oil pipelines because caribou like to have sex near them and King said "For everyone who's a valedictorian, there's another 100 out there that weigh 130 pounds and they’ve got calves the size of cantaloupes because they're hauling 75 pounds of marijuana across the desert." about Mexicans.

Really (to the first)??
The second - charming.

Firstly he is not my president , so i couldn't care less, you get the government you deserve.

Secondly the Clintons were considered a worse option for your countrymen to elect.

Half the population of the USA had SUFFERED for too long and decided to hit out, basic human behavior.
now the prospect of yourself actually doing some suffering has you shitting your panties and running round like tart. Its Hilarious to the casual observer.

Firstly he is not my president , so i couldn't care less, you get the government you deserve.

Secondly the Clintons were considered a worse option for your countrymen to elect.

Half the population of the USA had SUFFERED for too long and decided to hit out, basic human behavior.
now the prospect of yourself actually doing some suffering has you shitting your panties and running round like tart. Its Hilarious to the casual observer.

He's a diplomatic wrecking ball. Left unchecked, he will do us damage.

If you "couldn't care less", why are you posting? And who are you talking to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.