Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see anyone defending that behaviour in any way. What a bizarre comment that you think somebody who would find Trump bragging about grabbing pussy disturbing would somehow condone rape no matter who it is by.
Apparently, some comments from him makes him unworthy of serving as president.

I haven't read anyone here in the UK stating that labour and the specific politicians involved are unelectable because of what they did in Rotherham, Rochdale and a dozen other towns.

Because words are more horrific than gang rape in a mass scale.

Apparently, some comments from him makes him unworthy of serving as president.

I haven't read anyone here in the UK stating that labour and the specific politicians involved are unelectable because of what they did in Rotherham, Rochdale and a dozen other towns.

Because words are more horrific than gang rape in a mass scale.

You keep banging on with the same shit, the Labour party has fuck all to do with Trump and will have little dealings with him, when you find someone condoning rape, I will call them a ****, or you could always start another thread on it if you are that upset about it, as this thread is about Trump its no shock people are commenting about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.