Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
But more people voted for Clinton...

Hiliary got more popular votes than the orange **** so the majority did not vote for trump
Carry on..
Haha, I wonder if Clinton will start a crusade for electoral reform? The fact that she couldn't beat the orange chap shows how shit she is. I wonder if any of the losers now wish they had supported Sanders. He might have actually presented policies instead of just swapping insults with trump. Clinton's main hope seemed to be in convincing the electorate trump was a ****, and voting for her because she has a ****.

Haha, I wonder if Clinton will start a crusade for electoral reform? The fact that she couldn't beat the orange chap shows how shit she is. I wonder if any of the losers now wish they had supported Sanders. He might have actually presented policies instead of just swapping insults with trump. Clinton's main hope seemed to be in convincing the electorate trump was a ****, and voting for her because she has a ****.

After all these years we finally found out that Hillary can blow it.

Clinton tried to stick to policies but she is just one of the most hated people in America, an utterly dumb selection by the Democrats, all the 'experts' are saying it was a huge anti establishment vote, it was to a certain extent, but it was just as much a everyone hates Hillary vote.

I get the impression that either trump or Clinton would look after the rich or I doubt either of them would have got as far as they have in us politics.
The only difference of any substance I could see is that Hilary wanted to be nasty to Russian people, and trump wants to be nasty to brown people. Both probably do this to distract from the fact that they will be pretty shitty to poor people.

I get the impression that either trump or Clinton would look after the rich or I doubt either of them would have got as far as they have in us politics.
The only difference of any substance I could see is that Hilary wanted to be nasty to Russian people, and trump wants to be nasty to brown people. Both probably do this to distract from the fact that they will be pretty shitty to poor people.
You really should do your research,Hiliary has spent 30 yrs looking after kids and the poor as part of her life in politics and private foundations,she has proved to be very caring and charitable to everyone

You really should do your research,Hiliary has spent 30 yrs looking after kids and the poor as part of her life in politics and private foundations,she has proved to be very caring and charitable to everyone

Charity is crumbs from a table with exclusive place settings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.