Donald Trump

I think you're nuts. You essentially self-radicalised during the pandemic and became obsessed. It happened to a lot of internet dwellers at that time. Getting so visibly emotional about an election in a country far away is in itself pretty nuts.
I’ve always suspected @SWP's back of being self-radicalised.

The redactions allow people to inferr or make up whatever they would like to see. The conclusion is essentially that Russia attempts to fiddle in us elections but nothing could be pinned on trump - and god knows they tried. It's like the hunter biden laptop thing where people just try to create the stink of shit around their own crazy fantasies.
The guy who wrote the report said himself that there was enough in the report for Trump to be charged after he left office. Is he a fantasist?

The redactions allow people to inferr or make up whatever they would like to see. The conclusion is essentially that Russia attempts to fiddle in us elections but nothing could be pinned on trump - and god knows they tried. It's like the hunter biden laptop thing where people just try to create the stink of shit around their own crazy fantasies.
Mate, if there’s one thing we’ve learned about Donald Trump, it’s that there’s ALWAYS something worse.

Anyone with common sense would, I think, NEVER conclude “that’s all there is” when it comes to this man.

Nearly every single person on the planet who previously has thought so has been been proven wrong so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.