Donating sperm

I have done it for the last 2 years with a company called Semovo based in Cheadle with offices around the Uk.

You go through various urine and blood tests to make sure your all ok to continue.

I decided to do it to help out those who weren't as lucky as me to become a dad.

They pay you £35 a time (ok its every time you wank) They keep £10 each time on hold.

You can't just go a few times in a week. They like for you to have at least 3-5 days of abstinence.

Your asked to do a picture short story on yourself for when the child is older.

You do get informed when your samples have been successful as well, but don't get told much else.

Think over the 2 years i have done it I have earned over £1000. Due to go back in August for a final meeting including blood/urine tests.

And then i will get the £10 they have been accumulating in one bulk payment.

The staff are friendly, a fair few are stunning.

Should give it a look

Google Semovo/Manchester Fertility
Do you get paid a week in hand?
And do they ask you to leave a deposit?
When you leave do they say "Come again"?

This reminds me of a true story involving my goodself.
Four years ago I was moving down to Florida from Boston and there was a woman at work and on my last few days at work started telling me about her wanting another baby aged 42 but her then boyfriend had had a vasectomy. He said (according to her) that she could have artificial insemination from a donor and he would bring the child up as his own with her - she had tried twice but it had failed both times. She kept talking about this, adding she was thinking of just meeting someone for a one off to see what happens....if she gets pregnant she would tell the boyfriend that the AI treatment worked. I plucked up enough courage via a text 2 days before leaving for Florida (I had left work now) saying i would be willing to help her out and have nothing to do with the baby if successful. She replied positively and on my final day in Boston met up and I (ahem) became a sperm donor....
I texted her 4 and 6 weeks after and she replied that noting had happened.....

I wasnt surprised at the negative result given that I had a vasectomy myself in 1995......

Last edited:
Four years ago I was moving down to Florida from Boston and there was a woman at work and on my last few days at work started telling me about her wanting another baby aged 42 but her then boyfriend had had a vasectomy. He said (according to her) that she could have artificial insemination from a donor and he would bring the child up as his own with her - she had tried twice but it had failed both times. She kept talking about this, adding she was thinking of just meeting someone for a one off to see what happens....if she gets pregnant she would tell the boyfriend that the AI treatment worked. I plucked up enough courage via a text 2 days before leaving for Florida (I had left work now) saying i would be willing to help her out and have nothing to do with the baby if successful. She replied positively and on my final day in Boston met up and I (ahem) became a sperm donor....

I wasnt surprised at the negative result given that I had a vasectomy myself in 1995......
Post of the century. Good lad

In the world we live in today there is a 8% chance this post goes viral and you get brought up on charges of "womb promise swindling" You will be on the cover of the Boston Chron by friday mate., " Theoretical baby denied life by dud spunk foreigner"

In the world we live in today there is a 8% chance this post goes viral and you get brought up on charges of "womb promise swindling" You will be on the cover of the Boston Chron by friday mate., " Theoretical baby denied life by dud spunk foreigner"

cant use spunk in the headline mate, in america it s like courage n stuff. they sing about spunk n stuff in their national anthem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.