Donating sperm

This reminds me of a true story involving my goodself.
Four years ago I was moving down to Florida from Boston and there was a woman at work and on my last few days at work started telling me about her wanting another baby aged 42 but her then boyfriend had had a vasectomy. He said (according to her) that she could have artificial insemination from a donor and he would bring the child up as his own with her - she had tried twice but it had failed both times. She kept talking about this, adding she was thinking of just meeting someone for a one off to see what happens....if she gets pregnant she would tell the boyfriend that the AI treatment worked. I plucked up enough courage via a text 2 days before leaving for Florida (I had left work now) saying i would be willing to help her out and have nothing to do with the baby if successful. She replied positively and on my final day in Boston met up and I (ahem) became a sperm donor....
I texted her 4 and 6 weeks after and she replied that noting had happened.....

I wasnt surprised at the negative result given that I had a vasectomy myself in 1995......

Outstanding work that man....Very well done indeed.

This reminds me of a true story involving my goodself.
Four years ago I was moving down to Florida from Boston and there was a woman at work and on my last few days at work started telling me about her wanting another baby aged 42 but her then boyfriend had had a vasectomy. He said (according to her) that she could have artificial insemination from a donor and he would bring the child up as his own with her - she had tried twice but it had failed both times. She kept talking about this, adding she was thinking of just meeting someone for a one off to see what happens....if she gets pregnant she would tell the boyfriend that the AI treatment worked. I plucked up enough courage via a text 2 days before leaving for Florida (I had left work now) saying i would be willing to help her out and have nothing to do with the baby if successful. She replied positively and on my final day in Boston met up and I (ahem) became a sperm donor....
I texted her 4 and 6 weeks after and she replied that noting had happened.....

I wasnt surprised at the negative result given that I had a vasectomy myself in 1995......

About four years ago a woman I know who worked in Boston (she was in the personnel dept' ) said a guy she worked with was moving down to Florida, as this guy was a prick and an arsehole she decided to give him a send off he wouldn't forget, her best mate at work was a Brazilian trans-sexual. Now, no- one other than her and the head of personnel new the background about this individual as the information was confidential. So her and her best mate dreamt up a story that only this prat that was leaving would believe . As her best mate this "Girl" wanted to get laid for the first time, of course this bloke was so vain, he fell for it .

A few weeks after the bloke texted this Brazilian to ask if anything had happened, which of course it couldn't, so he just replied no.

The sad part about all this is that this Brazilian would really like to get back together with this bloke if only he could find out where he is these days?

The events depicted are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to anyone living or dead or known as Mad Eyed are probably true.

D3y8vePW0AAQjzc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.