Donating sperm

I have done it for the last 2 years with a company called Semovo based in Cheadle with offices around the Uk.

You go through various urine and blood tests to make sure your all ok to continue.

I decided to do it to help out those who weren't as lucky as me to become a dad.

They pay you £35 a time (ok its every time you wank) They keep £10 each time on hold.

You can't just go a few times in a week. They like for you to have at least 3-5 days of abstinence.

Your asked to do a picture short story on yourself for when the child is older.

You do get informed when your samples have been successful as well, but don't get told much else.

Think over the 2 years i have done it I have earned over £1000. Due to go back in August for a final meeting including blood/urine tests.

And then i will get the £10 they have been accumulating in one bulk payment.

The staff are friendly, a fair few are stunning.

Should give it a look

Google Semovo/Manchester Fertility

R2Deepthroat

tenor.gif

There's a story in todays paper that says the national sperm bank in Birmingham has only 9 registered donors. Who would have thought it eh? Only 9 proper wankers in the whole of Birmingham. Said they should have put in Trafford.....
When they changed the law to give offspring the right to know the parent, the number of donors plummeted.
People just downed tools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.