doncaster supporters club update

bluestevei

we will be having a meeting very soon, kevin parker who we need to contact is away at the momment but we need to get this off the ground now. those who have pm me i will get in touch with you soon. any1 else who wants to join the doncaster supporters club give me a pm. steve

now got a meeting place to have our supporters club, its the sportsman in donny, first meeting will be next monday 18th, start about 7-30 every1 is welcome, need to get it running asap, any1 whos wants to join give me a pm and forward we shall go. steve

the meeting will be at 7-30 at the sportsman pub, armthorpe rd near armthorpe, just off ledger way, opposite wheatley golf course, ever1 is welcome. steve

we had a meeting last night and up to today, we have 38 city fans wanting to join the doncaster branch, didnt think that there was so many blues here and most got season tickets, got travel and a bus sorted for home and away games, any one else who wants to join the doncaster branch please send me a pm and i will get in touch, steve

From Armthorpe here. Can't make Monday nights but manage to get to a game a month or so. Usually travel from Huddersfield though!

Gallows said:
From Armthorpe here. Can't make Monday nights but manage to get to a game a month or so. Usually travel from Huddersfield though!

its only for a hr or so but any day we can have a meeting, some1 else came from armthorpe on monday called ian, if you want to join just pm you are more then welcome. steve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.