Doncaster vs City EDS

Went to this game last night and Doncaster were physically strong and quite streetwise but make no mistake our first eleven would have won easily I think. The lads that did play were excellent and as others have said, unlucky not to draw. Their technical ability is top notch.

I didn't watch the whole game but in the little bits I did see I was impressed with Oscar Bobb. Very tidy and quick little player.

Taj Sodje is also sharp and his effort that hit the post was unlucky. A brilliant take and quick shot on the turn - a natural striker.

It was frustrating that the EDS squad was stripped of 6(?) players for this game but still in the group stage so if we win the next game against Rotherham on 26th October we should finish in the top two and progress to the knockout stages.

That will be a tough fixture as Rotherham are currently 6th in League One but the games is sandwiched between fixtures against MK Dons and Sunderland who are currently third and second in the table so this game may not see Rotherham's first choice line-up play.

Hopefully our EDS team will be at full strength with Delap back to full fitness and they will know if they win they will progress to the next stage.
Think that’s the same night as the 4th round of the Carabao Cup. I guess it depends on the draw as to how many youngsters might get the first team call up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.