Don't Bang the Drum.

cant beleive people are saying wed be like wigan with the drum, we wouldnt wed be copying the dortmund/ultras style. The op obviously doesnt support the cause and has been moaning about the idea for days now. Its gonna happen :)

allan harper said:
No drums at today's game and the atmosphere sounds good !

bit better, but still long periods of silence, you can hear joe hart shouting, not moaning btw :)

Yes, if they use the drum in the 'correct' way. And I say 'yes' about a capo to. I think it can make the atmosphere better. Even though the atmosphere vs Sunderland sounds pretty good.

Josh Blue said:
SWP's back said:
NorthernBoy said:
Yes Yes Yes.
If We Bring A Drum, The People Who Don't Like It Can Fuck Off.
Banging A Drum Is An Alternative Method Of Free Speech, Those In Favour Must Not Be Influenced By Those Against.
It's is not free speech and it will be holed within the frat 5 minutes if its anywhere near me.

And why capitalise the first letter of ever word you weirdo?

I agree it is weird when people put a capital letter for every word but nobody will be putting a hole in the drum.
Only because there will be no drum.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:11 pm --<br /><br />
allan harper said:
No drums at today's game and the atmosphere sounds good !
We can do without armchair supporters like you! I bet you couldn't find Manchester on a map!

swedishcityfan said:
Yes, if they use the drum in the 'correct' way. And I say 'yes' about a capo to. I think it can make the atmosphere better. Even though the atmosphere vs Sunderland sounds pretty good.

It was decent at times but we had dead quiet periods.

The drum would sustain the songs and make sure we sang them for longer than 30 seconds therefore giving other fans round the ground a chance to join in.

The drum wouldn't be noticeable.

mad4city said:
PS: Is it okay if I bring my accordian?

What part of the ground are you in?
Accordions for the Colin Bell stand, Bagpipes for the Norther, Flutes for the East level three, trumpets for two and maybe trombones for level one, the percussion can be in the South stand (side drums for level two and lambegs - Bass Drums and Bohdrans for level one).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.