Don't cancel flights just yet!

Future Shock

Liverpools website has them down to play away in Madrid on Wed Feb 25th, meaning we can play them on Sun Feb 22nd and still play in Copenhagen on Thurs 19th Feb when they say the pitch will be ready! Typical City!!!

You've just done my head in mate. Booked flights yesterday,cancelled this morning, want to rebook now! Wife will have to hide the laptop till monday. If you're right why can't the club see it and why all the confusion?

I know, surely someone at City realises this. It'll probably get resolved over the weekend but this doesn't help people who have booked flights already. Joke!!

bluegorton said:
You've just done my head in mate. Booked flights yesterday,cancelled this morning, want to rebook now! Wife will have to hide the laptop till monday. If you're right why can't the club see it and why all the confusion?

read the text below,City have it wrong. They think Liverpool
play tuesday 24th, but the scouse website shows the game on wednesday.

[from mcfc.co.uk]
In addition to this, City's fixture at Anfield on Saturday 21st February, only two days after the proposed away UEFA leg, cannot move to the Sunday because Liverpool will travel to Spain for their UEFA Champions League fixture with Real Madrid, due to take place on Tuesday 24th February. There are no other suitable dates in terms of rescheduling this particular fixture.

[from liverpool fc website]
Liverpool have confirmed the dates of their Champions League last 16 clash with Real Madrid.
The first leg will be played at the Bernabeu in Madrid on Wednesday
February 25, 2009, with the return match at Anfield two weeks later on Tuesday, March 10, 2009.

From what I remember, every UEFA Cup dates have been confirmed on the day, or a few days after the draw by a seperate article on the City website.

We always wait until this article pops up on the website before booking anything. Because they always say that the draw dates are subject to change as soon as the draw is made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.