Dont feel sorry for chelsea!

chris1718

Ok i understand the punishment is slightly harsh but a week ago abramovich was all for twatinni kicking city out of champions league if we qualify for spending too much money!!

so in the last 5 seasons abramovich spent 700mill and he's saying we spent too much!!!

so i for one am glad they have a ban!!!

Who's feeling sorry for them?
I feel sorry my neighbours as I roar with laughter and stamp my feet up and down!

They are bleating, deluded twats. I laugh in their general direction.

I said the other day that it serves them right, they have been tapping up players for years. And as the OP says Abromvaich has it coming after his support for Eufa

Other clubs have also tapped up players and I read yesterday that the rags are being looked at over a player.

We are going to have to keep our noses clean because they'll be gunning for us soon and then we'll be able to hear french breath laughing his cock off all the way across the channel.

this ban is just another attempt to let the rags win the prem, they can now strengthen in jan but cheslsea can't. the rags are shit and will buy big in jan, chelsea would need to buy to stay ahead, uefa have seen to it they can't.

can we also expect a two match ban in future for any player simulating to gain an advantage.

de niro said:
this ban is just another attempt to let the rags win the prem, they can now strengthen in jan but cheslsea can't. the rags are shit and will buy big in jan, chelsea would need to buy to stay ahead, uefa have seen to it they can't.

shouldnt this post be in the conspiracy thread de nero? go on, i dares you to move it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.