Dont miss this great response from M Samuel

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Vienna_70 said:
Excellent response, Mr Samuel.

We should thank our lucky stars that there are at least a few decent, sensible journalists out there, like Martin and Henry Winter, who aren't driven by Internet clicks and tell the truth, rather than only what rags and red dippers want to read / hear.
Id love Samuel to post on here.He is a fucking great great journalist.
He'd be a wreck within a week with some of the loons on here.

Vienna_70 said:

We should thank our lucky stars that there are at least a few decent, sensible journalists out there, like Martin and Henry Winter, who aren't driven by Internet clicks and tell the truth, rather than only what rags and red dippers want to read / hear.

Until one negative story about City and then he'd be hounded off.

sjk2008 said:
Vienna_70 said:

I wouldn't be that bothered about a negative story from him. Some pretty negative stuff has happened to us over the years and it's his job to report on it. I'm not asking for anything to be sugar coated or to expect any favours. The truth is good enough for me and in Martin Samuel, it's about as good as it gets.

2sheikhs said:
sjk2008 said:

I wouldn't be that bothered about a negative story from him. Some pretty negative stuff has happened to us over the years and it's his job to report on it. I'm not asking for anything to be sugar coated or to expect any favours. The truth is good enough for me and in Martin Samuel, it's about as good as it gets.

That's fair enough, mate. Personally, I don't think many would feel the same should that ever happen.

crazyg said:
paulchapo said:
We would have won back to back cup winners cups if it was not for an horrendous injury list when we played Chelsea in the semi finals.
I'm not likely to forget the first leg (away), which I went to.

It was April 14th, 1971 - my 21st birthday!
CvMESAE.png

sjk2008 said:
2sheikhs said:
sjk2008 said:

That's fair enough, mate. Personally, I don't think many would feel the same should that ever happen.
And you'd be wrong

All that most on here want is fair and balanced reporting

I liked the answer about Tony Adams revelation in his book about Danny Fleishman putting £50 million into Arsenal to buy players and how that was owner investment yet Arsenal fans now want to ban that when their current success was built on the same principles!

jimharri said:
crazyg said:
paulchapo said:
We would have won back to back cup winners cups if it was not for an horrendous injury list when we played Chelsea in the semi finals.
I'm not likely to forget the first leg (away), which I went to.

It was April 14th, 1971 - my 21st birthday!
CvMESAE.png
Psml

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.