Donut Thief Copper

I can't work the UK out anymore man. 10 quid for some donuts and 7 pence for carrots. Where is the happy medium? I bet a pot noodle costs 280 quid these days
You're missing a crucial piece of the puzzle here. Own brand doughnuts (usually baked on premises) are about 65p a packet of five/six. Also, we're either talking about loose carrots, or Value brand mis-shapen offcuts. Packaged and prepared Chantenay will set you back a couple of quid or so.

Not convicted by a court of stealing only on the balance of probability by a discipline hearing, the burden of proof is easier. Cambridge Police should of charged him and let a jury decide every person has that right. If found guilty beyond reasonable doubt then sack him. I have read he joined 12 years ago and had served in the army prior to this and had an exemplary record.
I hope he gets his appeal and a trial if that Is allowed after this hearing. That would be the right thing to do.
What the fuck does the fact he served in the army have to do with anything? Ever seen a gang of squaddies descend on a town on a night out?
If you think his story was plausible then I have some magic beans and a bridge in New York you might be interested in?

What the fuck does the fact he served in the army have to do with anything? Ever seen a gang of squaddies descend on a town on a night out?
If you think his story was plausible then I have some magic beans and a bridge in New York you might be interested in?
All these things would be put before a jury referencing his character other people would see this as a positive, just because you don’t agree it doesn’t mean everyone will. We have a jury system innocent until proven guilty it should of gone to trial.

All these things would be put before a jury referencing his character other people would see this as a positive, just because you don’t agree it doesn’t mean everyone will. We have a jury system innocent until proven guilty it should of gone to trial.
You don't waste public money of that magnitude on a £10 crime. He is likely to be seen on camera swapping the stickers, and even admitted to swapping them. It is bang to rights, and his excuse is laughable.

Unfortunately his character, good or bad, would soon be forgotten by a jury watching cctv footage of a bent copper swapping bar codes in order to save a few quid.
He wasn't charged because he is obviously guilty, and they have seen fit to let him off without a criminal record.
He should be in prison, or doing comunity service at the very least.

Unfortunately his character, good or bad, would soon be forgotten by a jury watching cctv footage of a bent copper swapping bar codes in order to save a few quid.
He wasn't charged because he is obviously guilty, and they have seen fit to let him off without a criminal record.
The police will always take the option of an internal disciplinary over a criminal charge against one of their own 99 times out of 100. Only when its some serious serious shit do they reluctantly hand it over. They believe different rules apply to themselves and they try to deal with as much as possible in house without the public ever finding out about it.
Unfortunately for them the media were finally allowed to attend internal hearings a few years ago, despite forces nationwide trying to resist it

Guy is an idiot. Who picks up the £10 donuts when you can get a dozen of the supermarket brand ones for about £3

Prison?? Behave.....he is a dickhead who made a very bad decision,who has ultimately lost the profession he worked very hard to achieve,and the respect of many.

His reputation in tatters,he will now struggle to ever find decent work again - that's enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.