Doomsday Sunday

Blackpool are all but doomed. Wont get nothing at O/T even with a weakened Utd team as those players will be fighting for a CL start.

Wigan- Think Stoke will do them

really want Blackburn or Birmingham (or both) to go but can see both losing but staying up due to no results for Blackppol and Wigan

hertsblue said:
Blackpool are all but doomed. Wont get nothing at O/T even with a weakened Utd team as those players will be fighting for a CL start.

really want Blackburn or Birmingham (or both) to go but can see both losing but staying up due to no results for Blackppol and Wigan

I thought the permutations were more complex than that, like Blackpool could lose and still stay up if someone else loses?

I think Blackburn and Wigan both deserve the drop more than the rest. Blackpool, Wolves and Birmingham all play better football than them.

Not got a clue who actualy will go down though. It really is a case of wait and see... Really hope Blackpool get something from the rags and scrape it.

Ducado said:
hertsblue said:

I thought the permutations were more complex than that, like Blackpool could lose and still stay up if someone else loses?

They can depends on goals scored tomorrow

Birmingham/then either Blackpool or Blackburn to go

Wigan will win at Stoke(they gone crap),Wolves will do Blackburn at home,its who gets tonked the most

I hope Blackpool stay up as they are exciting to watch , but I can't see it happening . They would have to do what nobody else has done this year and win at the swamp. I think Wigan will stay up with Blackburn and Wolves , Birmingham won't win at Tottenham and Wigan have much more of a chance against a Stoke city team low on confidence and not in need of a result.

I think Blackpool will get something at the swamp but can't see Brum getting anything at Spurs so they'll be relegated.

Whether Wigan will survive depends on whether Stoke are up for it and I think that, back at the Britannia Stadium, they will be. So Wigan will go as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.