Dortmund (H) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

A tough game against a very dangerous team. I believe we have done the hard art by winning at home. In the away leg I believe we will control the game much better because Dortmund will have to open up and attack us, playing into our hands.

Phil Foden is insane. Good win to go away next week however we have to talk about the amount of fucking mistakes we make in Europe it’s frightening. Every single year in this comp everyone is giving the ball away in shit areas and making huge costly fuck ups. I really don’t get it. Next week will be a good tie and an open game, we cut them open with ease second half and I’m sure we’ll bag another 2. All to play for now

Forgive me for not giving a fuck about the disallowed goal for Dortmund.

Bad decisions against us -

vs Monaco - Serge no pen /no red card when fouled when clean through.

vs Liverpool - Offside opening goal, wrongly ruled offside goal for Jesus, no pen for a foul on Sterling, wrongly ruled offside goal for Sane.

vs Spurs - Handball winner - Another replay not shown to the official showed the ball hit the scorers elbow.

vs Lyon - Laporte fouled in the build up to Lyon going ahead.
And mind you all those decisions were in the most decisive of moments. None of them were on minute 30 of a 180 minute tie.

Played well in the last 25 or so minutes (right after Gabby came on). Ironically their goal came in that period as well. Have to score at theirs now.
We only have to score if they score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.