Dortmund .. tickets

b16tmo

Does anybody no how many tickets we have sold,and how many ov us are going ive heard 2000 + ???..we are on the 6am norfolk line ferry to dunkirk,no tickets yet hope we buy them at the ground ??

I'd be surprised if there were anything like 2000+, I was told the allocation was only 1,100. (That said, just ran a Google search which suggests 2,900 so who knows)

I think they were selling slowly initially but as you say there's been more interest recently judging by the Limericks thread, I would think about 750-1,250 but could be wrong.

Not sure if you can buy for City end over there, doubt it but you'd have to check.

Citizen52 said:
I'd be surprised if there were anything like 2000+, I was told the allocation was only 1,100. (That said, just ran a Google search which suggests 2,900 so who knows)

I think they were selling slowly initially but as you say there's been more interest recently judging by the Limericks thread, I would think about 750-1,250 but could be wrong.

Not sure if you can buy for City end over there, doubt it but you'd have to check.
Hi citizen, whats that google search your on about, how does that work ?

Hiya Blue,

I was curious myself so just typed 'man city allocation for dortmund' into Google (do it all the time if I hear lyrics and don't know the name of a song).

It brought back a link to MCFC Facebook page and it reads this although I can't find it actually on Facebook;

"Sign UpManchester City FC - Official is on FacebookSign up for Facebook to connect with ... Tomorrow, July 31 at 8:00pm; Borussia Dortmund vs Mancheste. .... The club has received an allocation of 2900 tickets for this fixture. ..."

Not too sure about the date either, it could just be when it was posted.

Anyone else on the germanwings flight from manc to cologne 11:30 in the morning?

citizen said:
Anyone else on the germanwings flight from manc to cologne 11:30 in the morning?
Me and four others are on this flight mate. Staying in Cologne on tuesday and getting the train to dortmund on the wednesday.

gooey7 said:
citizen said:
Me and four others are on this flight mate. Staying in Cologne on tuesday and getting the train to dortmund on the wednesday.

Were just getting a train to dortmund. See you in the bar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.