Dortmund Tickets

krswanny

Not City related but I am planning a trip abroad with my son to sample the atmosphere at another ground to see how it compares to the Etihad.

We fancy going to the Dortmund v Schalke game in October and just wondered if anyone on here had been to watch Dortmund and had any advice on the best way to get tickets and also which part of the ground is best for a couple of neutral fans.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Not City related but I am planning a trip abroad with my son to sample the atmosphere at another ground to see how it compares to the Etihad.

We fancy going to the Dortmund v Schalke game in October and just wondered if anyone on here had been to watch Dortmund and had any advice on the best way to get tickets and also which part of the ground is best for a couple of neutral fans.

Any advice would be appreciated.
This BVB site is the ticket shop. Should be able to buy when game shows up. Sit anywhere it's a very friendly place. https://www.eventimsports.de/ols/bvb/en

Meant to say thanks for the info.

We are looking forward to it as my son is now fourteen and pushing for more trips after we went to the Madrid semi last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.