Dortmund vs Real will be a real cracker

SambaStyle

Dortmund will go toe to toe with them that's for sure, need to get 4 pts from them imo!

I don't think Dortmund will be intimidated, that team beat Bayern every game last season and Bayern seemed to be on the same level as Real, maybe even better.

Dortmund are already cracking, they just lost in the league for first time since they+ve been in CL last year. They're barely able to deal with both Bundesliga and Champions League.

To win them in next game is crucial, I guess Ajax could take some points from them. That bloody 87th minute Lewandowski goal and 90th Ronaldo's, if those didn't happen we'd make it comfortably.

MSP said:
Dortmund are already cracking, they just lost in the league for first time since they+ve been in CL last year. They're barely able to deal with both Bundesliga and Champions League.

To win them in next game is crucial, I guess Ajax could take some points from them. That bloody 87th minute Lewandowski goal and 90th Ronaldo's, if those didn't happen we'd make it comfortably.
Was at the Palace today so could not watch the Dortmund game. They don't have a deep squad, but there first team is quality. At the minute from the matches I have seen Hummels and Subotic have been shocking. Both are class defenders with the potential to become world class. They conceded 3 and I am speculating probably more rubbish performances from them.

Just look at the reports Reus has not hit the heights the adrenaline rush of the first couple of games gave him. Gotze playing himself back to full fitness. They are far from at their best.

If I am right the Madrid game is not for a while. If Hummels and Subotic remember how to defend, and Gotze/Reus are on form then they will give Madrid a hell of a match.

Nastasic benched Subotic in Serbian team. Hummels is very good, Subotic too but the second one is often overrated.

Yeah, they have good team but they don't have good squad to deal with both competitions. They were pretty bad in CL last season in much easier group and suffered in Bundesliga too. As soon as they dropped from CL they went to win league without losing in the run.

It's question what they will take as priority. They're already 5 points behind in Bundesliga after 4 rounds, I would suggest them to make Bundesliga priority, hehe

We have to hope for draws in both games I reckon. As long as we win our games then it's all good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.