Double -barrelled names

I have a list of rules which includes one on names; similar to doule barrel, but not quite the same.

People with a first name as a surname are usually arseholes. Terry Christian is a prime example. Gareth Barry is an exception.

That rule is up there with never trust a woman with earrings bigger than her mouth.
How do you feel about individuals with surnames for their Christian name, Hunter, Taylor, Morgan, etc?

Seems a lot more likely that their parents were actually unmarried, and the kids were given the surnames of both parents.
Not really a sustainable trend when it comes to fitting names on the back of football shirts!

I remember the baddiwl and Skinner show .. wasn't it on lat on a Friday night a gallon of boddies and a garlic bread kebab... Amd that guy who had a pineapple on his head! .. forest player ???

Jason Lee.

He blamed them for his shite form if i remember correctly, said they had given him a complex and the opposition fans singing it at him put him off....

Dad saved me from a triple barreled name. Mum wanted my middle names brought forward so it would have been "Guy-Alexander-Roger" jesus christ mum what were you thinking. One of the few times dad put his foot down and i am glad he did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.