Double glazing

Bluetel

I need to get the front of my house done (4 windows and a door) and also the french doors in the kitchen.

With money being a little tight I would need to pay over a few years for 'em. Can any of you nice chaps or chapesses recommend a decent company for me to get in touch with. I could do without the usual sales patter of "I'll call my boss" and "say yes now for a once in a lifetime offer".

I live in Hyde if anybody can help.

Cheers peeps

Aren't Everest doin' good deals if you're prepared to have the work done in January?

They say their workforce has fuck all to do during that time ..... one of close my neighbour's just had their windows replaced and Everest did it pretty efficiently and quickly from what i saw.

Anglican , i think they're called , are supposed to be pretty good too.

Sometimes it pays to stick to firms with a decent name to uphold , rather than smaller , often unreliable , parties who turn up one day , then give it a miss the next.

Yer buy one - Yer get one free

Etc Etc

Wish that freak would fcuk off from my telly

That company must be a no-no purely on account of their tv commercial

i worked with some of the best window fitters going. We use to have a house done in half a day to a very high standard ahhhhhhhh miss those days.

bluereddish said:

Etc Etc

Wish that freak would fcuk off from my telly

That company must be a no-no purely on account of their tv commercial
do you mean this mush!

o1k7k.png

Bluetel said:
I need to get the front of my house done (4 windows and a door) and also the french doors in the kitchen.

With money being a little tight I would need to pay over a few years for 'em. Can any of you nice chaps or chapesses recommend a decent company for me to get in touch with. I could do without the usual sales patter of "I'll call my boss" and "say yes now for a once in a lifetime offer".

I live in Hyde if anybody can help.

Cheers peeps

I'm a self-employed joiner and fit windows...! I'd undercut any quote by a mile...its just the payin over a few yrs which is the prob..!

after a half year of research, we found safestyle both the cheapest and best by a mile, turned up when they said they would, put in good windows at a good price, and any issues we immediately dealt with years down the line, a mate said he would do the house with two doors and leaded glass for £3300 they did it for £3500 went for them because of the guarantee etc and the product seemed better.

St helens glass quote....£16,000 yes 16 thousand pounds...be careful the market is full of scammers!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.