double standards from city fans....

The Fat el Hombre said:
All the double standards rubbish. Then there's bluecore saying that we owe Dunney, well that's fucking bollocks. Dunney put in some great performances over the years and I'm grateful for that, but the fact of the matter is he's never been that great a player and we shouldn't keep playing him in the team cos we supposedly 'owe him' or because he could have a testimonial soon

Exactly, we owe Dunne fuck all. Keegan saved his career, if anything he'd owe us. Still will always be remembered fondly.

GStar said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
All the double standards rubbish. Then there's bluecore saying that we owe Dunney, well that's fucking bollocks. Dunney put in some great performances over the years and I'm grateful for that, but the fact of the matter is he's never been that great a player and we shouldn't keep playing him in the team cos we supposedly 'owe him' or because he could have a testimonial soon

Exactly, we owe Dunne fuck all. Keegan saved his career, if anything he'd owe us. Still will always be remembered fondly.

Spot on the pair of you.

The Fat el Hombre said:

how is my doubke standards thing rubbish? we have been all nicey nicey to micah but treated dunne and bridge like pieces of shit when they have all been of the same standard! yes or no?

£15m?, we'd be lucky to get £5m.

I think Zab, Micah & Ned will all prove valuable squad players. None first-team regulars, though, i think we'll sign a right-back and the other three will be Vince, Lescott & Bridge.

Nicey nicey to micah? What fucking planet are you on? People have been all too happy to get on his back.

If as you say people are harder on Dunne and Bridge than Micah then I think that's perfectly fair as Micah is still only 20 and learning the game whereas Dunne and Bridge are very experienced. Youngsters should be given more leeway

IFeedGoats said:
supercity36 said:
hi there. now last season as we all know, our defence was far from perfect... take out zab and ned (and vinnie when he played cb) it was bloody well awful. but we all seem to be able to give micah benefit of the doubt "oh well he will be back next season" and people saying he is superior to zab (bullshit). but yet when it comes to dunne, who had had FOUR good seasons to micah's one, we are all "bye bye dunney" "no time for sentiment, he must go", and a similair case with bridge "not good enough" "need a better LB". just screams double standards! if we got offered 15m or up for micah id rip their fookin hand off!

Think it's the age thing, ie he has it on his side Dunne doesn't.

exactly
theres the best part of 10years between them

The Fat el Hombre said:
Nicey nicey to micah? What fucking planet are you on? People have been all too happy to get on his back.

If as you say people are harder on Dunne and Bridge than Micah then I think that's perfectly fair as Micah is still only 20 and learning the game whereas Dunne and Bridge are very experienced. Youngsters should be given more leeway

very well then if its age thats bothering you, ill make my point again... what about caicedo? 20 aswell, been scoring and city fans have slagged him ALOT more than micah... explain how THATS not double standards

supercity36 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

very well then if its age thats bothering you, ill make my point again... what about caicedo? 20 aswell, been scoring and city fans have slagged him ALOT more than micah... explain how THATS not double standards

What are you trying to say exactly? That Micah doesn't get slated from the fans but evryone else does? Have you got a personal vendetta against Micah?

Incidentally, I've always stuck up for big Phil.What other fans say about him is fuck all to do with me

gotto 63 got it spot on.Dunny spent most of his time covering for Richards as he count be arsed getting back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.