Douglas Costa

100m...LOL....fake news

He is averaging 4 to 5 league goals a season even during his time in Ukraine.

Good player but not at those figures

Deary me, surely it’s about time we can differentiate between genuine links and utter pish.

I don’t know what it is about the transfer window that makes some people shit the bed.

Don't think there's much in this. This is one superb footballer though,pace, skill and can run all day.

He is much more consistent these days. Tends to play well almost all games. His numbers of assists/minute played are very good. 12 in 18 games. Doesn't score many goals. He rarelly put his feet inside the box for some reason.

Considering he is 27 years old i think even in the current market that price tag is absurd.

We have apparently been negotiating with Napoli for several weeks, and don't want to pay more than €50m for Jorginho, but now we're going to bid €100m for Douglas Costa? Seems reliable

Forgive them, there have been all these weird links and scenarios going on in order for Juve to come up with the funds to buy M-Savic, this is the latest one.

fake news ....as other say , we are negotiating for 50m euros and pulled out of mahrez deal in jan and refused to pay sanchez and his agent stupid money.

douglas costa doesn't come to mind for a 100m euros signing

Would understand if they had fake Linked us with a CM/DM?
But an attacking player where we are already full?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.