Douglas Luiz (signed for Villa)

Fantastic ! So city is indirectly using villa ? Mildly maybe ?
No because Villa are more than likely the one's who joined the dots initially.

If it were with the plan to just bring him back next year it would be a loan.

There's often buy backs, it just makes sense if you can agree to it. It's no indicative of much.

His situation is no different to an Aaron Mooy, for example, in my opinion. He's just offskis.

Maybe, but not just for a work permit, it's a good chance to see how he does in the Premier league too.
I watched few vasco da gama games while he was with them and he was the stand out player .
He sure got skill but it will be good test for him in terms of physicality pl demands . If this goes according to plan another master stroke from txiki .

No because Villa are more than likely the one's who joined the dots initially.

If it were with the plan to just bring him back next year it would be a loan.

There's often buy backs, it just makes sense if you can agree to it. It's no indicative of much.

His situation is no different to an Aaron Mooy, for example, in my opinion. He's just offskis.
Doubt we could do a loan as we'd have to get a work permit first before we could loan him, this way Villa can get the permit, and we can carry it over if we buy back.

Doubt we could do a loan as we'd have to get a work permit first before we could loan him, this way Villa can get the permit, and we can carry it over if we buy back.
Is it the case that if he gets a work permit approved for Villa it automatically means that he will have one for any other premier league team .

Buy back clauses in sales are the best things since slice bread. Stops us getting shafted like the rags (not that we’d pay over the odds for a shit Yaya Toure anyway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.