Douglas Luiz (signed for Villa)

More interested in the views of the Villa fans than those on here who consider him a bullet dodged. They have wiped his mistake from their memory and focused on his very strong second-half performance. For many he was the MOTM and easily the best player on the pitch. He was probably trying too hard to impress in his home debut, but given that this was only his second game in the league and that he’s still getting to know his colleagues, it bodes well for the season and his future in the country.

More interested in the views of the Villa fans than those on here who consider him a bullet dodged. They have wiped his mistake from their memory and focused on his very strong second-half performance. For many he was the MOTM and easily the best player on the pitch. He was probably trying too hard to impress in his home debut, but given that this was only his second game in the league and that he’s still getting to know his colleagues, it bodes well for the season and his future in the country.
I heard the same. Mistake aside very impressive.

I heard the same. Mistake aside very impressive.

We have to remember that he is not playing in the strongest side and would look even better surrounded by our players, but it gives me hope. ‘I could see him playing in City’s midfield’ is just one positive comment from a Villa fan.

Worldie of a goal. It's a bit of stretch to blame him for Bournemouth's second goal given how far out they were and the massive deflection it took

He played very well last night,he just sat in the middle of the park and did his job of protecting the back four,disrupting play and starting attacks.He isn't super fast but he has good mobility and positional sense,and he doesn't hide.He does the simple things very well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.