Douglas Luiz (signed for Villa)

As long as there is a buy back....I am ok with that...we can watch him in the league

I don’t see why we can’t get a permit if they can? If it’s possible then we need to sort it & get him in the squad.

That is pretty damn good business if you ask me. Clearly a promising player, but with our midfield his chances would be limited even if he did get a work permit, and he only counts as u21 this year.

The thing is, when clubs buy rather than loan a player, it seems they commit more to their development as he is then their asset, so with a buy back clause, a return isnt imposdible if he gets good enough and consistent.

Do Villa fancy a pop at Mangala too?

Villa must have sounded out getting a Permit sorted. I guess winning Player of the Tournament at whichever one it was recently has helped.

Good business I reckon, decent fee, buy back clause & we get to see if he can cut in the Prem

I don’t see why we can’t get a permit if they can? If it’s possible then we need to sort it & get him in the squad.
Perhaps the fee and increased contract elevates his standing and grants the permit?

Irrespective,he wouldnt get much game time here.This gives him the perfect chance to prove his quality in the league where it counts - if he proves to be awesome,we bring him back!

Win,win.

We bought him for 10-11m didn't we... not a great fee in that case, given the other expenses that would be involved. Guessing the buy back clause would've dropped it down a bit.

Will be interesting to see how he fares in the Premier League. Glad we’ve inserted a buy back clause, seems like an astute move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.